Future Boyfriend

Puppy Love

HaeSica

As his plan to date Jessica got rejected, DongHae decided to go shopping with EunHyuk that weekend.

They walk at the mall and suddenly DongHae stops in front of a shop.

"Wae?" asked EunHyuk.

"Let's enter the shop!"

EunHyuk looks at the shop that was mentioned by DongHae. "Pillow shop? You have a lot of them already. If you buy another, then you don't have the space to sleep on your bed," he reminds DongHae.

"It's okay! I can sleep on your bed." DongHae holds EunHyuk's hand and brings him into the shop.

EunHyuk can say nothing as he knows that DongHae loves cute pillows.

DongHae looks at the pillows on the rack. There are so many cute pillows with the shape of dolphins, strawberries, smileys and many more here but to buy all of them, he knows that it is such a big waste. Until his eyes catch something interesting. The Nemo pillow. He takes it and shows it to Eunhyuk. "Isn't this cute?"

"Ne… But it's a waste, don't you think so?" asked EunHyuk.

"Wae?"

"Because we already have one like this."

"Jinjja? I think I never bought a Nemo before." DongHae tries to remember if he ever bought something like that.

"That!" EunHyuk points his index finger to DongHae's face and bursts out his laughter.

Getting the meaning of EunHyuk's joke, DongHae can't control himself from joining him to laugh.

"Hey! Seriously I want to buy this! I need your opinion!" After about a minute of laughing together, DongHae said with some laugh remains.

"Ne… It's cute!"

"Do you think a girl will like this?"

"Are you buying it for Sica?"

"EmmNe…"

"If it's Sica, I think she will like it."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne… Because it looks exactly like you."

"Okay! Then I'll buy it for her." DongHae smiles widely. Now, he has a present for Jessica. Making Jessica happy is one of his pleasures.

***

FEIGENG

HeeChul keeps chatting with Jia and Fei and Han Geng just laughing when he thinks he should, and talks, also when he thinks he should.

"So, you are Chinese, right?" Fei asks Han Geng.

"Yes…"

"So, we can talk in Chinese, right?" Fei asks in Chinese.

"It has been a long time that I don't talk Chinese with others." Han Geng replies, also in Chinese and they keep chatting in their language.

"I heard that SM High School has three or more Chinese students."

"Yes. But they are juniors and I'm not too close with them."

"Oh… To be honest, actually I'm in fourth grade at my school."

"Really? But you look mature."

"People always say that to me."

"But it is okay, just talk like we use to. To be exact, I think I already forgot some Chinese's words."

"Really? I'm glad I still have Jia and Hye Lim to talk with. So, where is your hometown?"

"Mudanjiang. How about you?"

"I'm from Haikou."

"Woah… We are so far from each other."

"Yeah… It takes about eight to ten hours taking the flight from Haikou to Mudanjiang."

"I feel like I know nothing about China nowadays."

"How long did you stay at Korea?"

"It's already five years."

"How many times you went back to China?"

"Twice a year."

"Seriously? Don't you miss your family?"

"I miss them damn much especially my mother, but as I came here to study, so I cannot do anything about it."

"Woah… You're so tough!" Fei salutes Han Geng for his strong heart.

"Not so… I'm waiting to graduate as soon as possible because I want to go back to China after I get my certification."

"Oh… So you just need to hold on until the end of this year."

"Right..."

"You won't back to Korea?"

"I think so. I want to give my deed to China after ends my study here."

"So maybe we can keep on meeting each other only for this year, I guess."

"Yeah… Haikou and Mudanjiang is quite far though."

Both of them feel something. Is it the sadness that they are not able to meet each other after this year has end. They just got along well and suit each other for this recent 30 minutes of their first meet although it's actually was HeeChul and Jia's meeting.

"Let's make good friends for this year, Han Han!" said Fei cheerfully after the situation became liveliness for some seconds.

***

YEMOON

YeSung and RyeoWook walks together to the counter to get the tickets for the movie that they will watch. As the world-class-movie just played at cinema yesterday, people are crowding the cinema. The cinema needs to open two rooms because of the great response from the people.

To save their time, KangIn and ShinDong buy the popcorn and water at the other counter.

YeSung queues up in the long row and his eyes catch someone among the crowd. He blinks his eyes several times. Is it really her? He looks again and… it's really her!

"Hyung! Wae?" asked RyeoWook when he saw YeSung acting weirdly.

"I saw her!" said YeSung while his eyes still looks at that girl.

"Who?" RyeoWook tries to find that 'her'.

"GeunYoung."

RyeoWook's eyes become wider. "Jinjja? Where?"

"There… but it's too crowded here. I cannot see her anymore. I lose her from my sight," said YeSung, frustrated.

"It's okay, hyung! Maybe you can see her in the cinema or when we go out after the movie ends." RyeoWook tries to sooth YeSung's feeling.

"I hope so."

***
SOOHYUK

SooYoung and YuRi enter the clothes shop.

"Are you searching for a T-shirt?" asked YuRi as she saw the shop sells a lot of T-shirts.

"Ne… The T-shirts here are cute and there are a lot of choices." SooYoung speaks out her opinion as she always shops here. Sometimes she bought hot pants because her favourite fashion style is simple fashion.

"Hmm… I think I should buy one before I go out from this shop." YuRi agrees with SooYoung.

YuRi is choosing a T-shirt that she wants to buy. Same goes to SooYoung but suddenly she saw something that catches her heart.

"Omo… That's so cute!" SooYoung goes to the couple T-shirts section.

There are five designs of the couple T-shirts but there's only one design that attracts her. The white T-shirts with the words 'I AM QUEEN' for the girl and 'I AM KING' for the boy. The design is quite simple but they look very cool.

"Huh! SooYoung! I thought you already went out from this shop without informing me. What did you do here?" asked YuRi. She just noticed that SooYoung wasn't with her and then she went to find her.

"I thought I want to buy this." SooYoung shows the couple T-shirt to YuRi.

"Can we only buy the girl's T-shirt? Usually, we need to buy both of the T-shirts."

"I want to buy both of them, the girl's and the boy's."

"Mweo? But you don't have a boyfriend yet."

"I buy them and I'll keep them for my future boyfriend." SooYoung smiles widely.

"Yaa! You always like that. You already bought a box of useless things for your future boyfriend, future husband, future daughter, future son. You know what? When the 'future' comes, maybe the things that you bought are not relevant to wear or use anymore. It will be old school though," YuRi nags to SooYoung.

"Whatever! It's my own way of being romantic and sweet to my partner, okay! He must think that it is a lucky thing to have me as his girlfriend!" SooYoung grins widely as she's imagining about her future boyfriend.

"Do whatever you want."

"Miss!" SooYoung calls the salesgirl.

"What are the sizes available for this design?"

"Unfortunately, this is the last stock from our company. And the bad thing is the factory won't produce this design anymore because this is a limited edition product. Right now, only white colour and M size available for this design," explain the salesgirl.

"It's okay, my size is S but I still can wear M size."

"Are you seriously want to buy both?" YuRi asks for the confirmation.

"Ne!"

"Are you sure that you future boyfriend will wear the same M size with you?"

"Emmm... I don't know… but I'm sure my future boyfriend won't be too big or fat," said SooToung confidently.

"Woah! This T-shirt is awesome! I want to buy it!" Suddenly someone comes and touches the King T-shirt. His friend just stands next to him.

SooYoung's mouth opens widely looking at the guy's action.

"Miss, can I buy this only?" he asks while pointing at the T-shirt.

"You can, but this T-shirt already…"

"I bought them first!" SooYoung is unsatisfied with that guy. Both of the T-shirts are hers.

"You?!" EunHyuk just noticed that the girl is SooYoung and he was shocked for it.

"You?!" Same goes to SooYoung.

"You told that this is yours? Do you forget that you are a girl?" he asks sarcastically.

"Aniya! I will not wearing the King one!"

"Aigoo! Then is that you already have a boyfriend?"

"Aniya!"

"Then?! Why did you buy both of them if you don't even have a boyfriend?" Secretly, EunHyuk feels a big relief when SooYoung denied it. So, he still has the opportunity to get her.

"Ani! Ani! Don't say that, SooYoung!" YuRi whispers to SooYoung. She can predict if SooYoung tell about it, she will be laughed by the guys.

"This King T-shirt is for my future boyfriend!"

"Ani!!!!" YuRi can't help her friend anymore. The word 'future boyfriend' already bursts out from SooYoung's angry mouth.

"Huh? Future boyfriend?"

"Ne! What's wrong with that?"

"Hahahahaha!!!" EunHyuk laughs loudly. DongHae at his side tries to make him shut his mouth but at the same time, he, himself cannot control himself from laughing.

"What's so funny, huh?" SooYoung gets angry. How dare them laughing at me?! She looks at YuRi and YuRi also laughing and the worst is, the salesgirl also is laughing.

"Yul! Why are you laughing too?"

"No… I laugh because of them." That's true, she feels funny to see the two laughing badly.

"Hey! You two! It's not funny okay!"

"No! It's very funny!" EunHyuk can't stop laughing.

"Lee HyukJae! I told you it's not funny at all and the important thing is, the T-shirt is mine and don't you dare to buy it!" SooYoung says angrily.

Listening to that, EunHyuk and DongHae know that by hook or by crook, they need to stop laughing or they will be scolded by the Scary SooYoung.

"It's okay, I can buy the other. Miss, can I get the other stock?"

"Unfortunately, this is the last stock," said the salesgirl.

"Mweo?! But I really want this. It looks so trendy and it suits me!"

"I'm so sorry but this is a limited edition design and it sold out fast. This is the only pair left and she already bought them."

"It's okay, miss! Just take it to the counter!" SooYoung says while brings out the purse from her handbag.

"Wait! Don't bring it yet!" EunHyuk stops the salesgirl from taking the T-shirt.

"What is the part that you still don't understand? I, Choi SooYoung, already bought the T-shirts and there's nothing left for you! Understand?!" SooYoung looks at EunHyuk with her round eyes getting wider.

"You! Listen to me! There are a King T-shirt and a Queen T-shirt left. I want it and you also want it. Why don't we buy it together? I buy the King and you buy the Queen. People won't know that they are couple T-shirts if we don't wear it at the same time! So, both of us can get the limited edition T-shirt."

"But the King T-shirt is for my future boyfriend!"

"Stop talking about your future boyfriend already! You can buy another couple T-shirts for your future boyfriend but not this one because I really want this one like hell!"

"What will I get if I give you the T-shirt?"

"Ermm… How if I be your boyfriend?"

"Ani!!! I don't want a boyfriend like you!"

"I'll treat you at the restaurant. You must be hungry right now, right?"

"Aniya! I ate four plates full of rice this morning."

"Jinjja?! Then… What if I be your slave for a week?"

"I'm not that bad!"

"I'll give you a bouquet of roses as the appreciation for let me buy the T-shirt."

"Aniya! I HATE roses!"

"Then… What else can I do?"

"Emmm… I don't know why, but suddenly I feel so kind right now. You don't need to do anything. Miss, just take both of the T-shirts and I'll buy them. Yul, you said that you want to buy one. Just get it and I'll pay it for you."

"Mweo?!" Both EunHyuk, YuRi and also DongHae feel so unbelievable with SooYoung's sudden change.

"But…" EunHyuk feels awry to SooYoung.

"You better accept my kindness as the angel is possessing my body right now. When the angel gets out from my body, you'll regret it."

EunHyuk feels goosebump. Seriously she got possessed by an angel? "But… I still feel awry to you! Please let me do your homework for a w… Aniya! Two weeks!"

"I don't want to burden you, but if it's your wish, then I'll accept it."

"Kamsahamnida! But, are you really okay right now?"

"Ne… Do I look like not okay?"

"Ani! Ani! You look awesome!"

SooYoung then walks to the counter.

EunHyuk knows that SooYoung comes from a rich family but still, he feels awry for letting her buy him the T-shirt after their fight just now. "DongHae! Did she seriously get possessed by an angel?" he asked DongHae.

"Aigoo! It's ridiculous! I thought maybe she's in her period right now so that's why her emotions are not stable."

"Yeah… Maybe…"

***
YeMoon

YeSung's turn finally come. He queues up for more than 15 minutes.

"Yes sir, had you reserve the tickets?" the counter girl asks politely.

"Ne… Seat number O-13, O-14, O-15 and M-16." They wanted to buy four seats in a row, but as the reservation nearly full, so they just got three seats in a row and one seat in the other row.

The girl checks for the data in the computer. "So, you are Kim JongWoon?"

"Ne…"

"Here's your ticket."

"Ermm... Miss…"

"Ne…"

"Can I know if there's anyone who bought the ticket for this movie named Moon GeunYoung?"

"Emmm... I'm so sorry but it is a private thing and I can't help you with that. Mianhae…"

"Aniyo, aniyo… It's okay! Gomawo!"

"Anieyo! Please come again!"

Maybe I could see her after the movie ends. He says to himself.

***