Chapter 2-Interest-

Worldwide Love

I look in the mirror at my outfit. “ I look like a walking billboard for puma” I say and we all laugh. “ hey at least you’re getting paid to be a walking billboard” stylist unnie says and the rest of the staff nods.

“ the outfit is cute too thanks unnie” I say going over to my stylist and hugging her. She smiles “ Yah this is my job”. I roll my eyes and We all laugh.

——-

“Let’s welcome Lee Aeri” the MC calls. I smile and make my way up the stage. All I could hear was the flashing of the cameras. I’m doing my best trying to pose and keep smiling. Ah this is a lot I feel like I look like a crippled ostrich. After the pictures I move to the side besides the MC. “ and now Bangtan” he calls. My eyes open wide I didn’t know they were coming also. I knew we both were going to be in the commercials but I thought they couldn’t make it to the conference.

As they walk on the stage the clicking of the cameras just seems to sound louder. “Waaahh” I hear the MC say I turn to him and we both laugh.Even the MC is having a fanboy moment. My hands just clap on their on as they all get their pictures taken. “ Ah jalsingeso” the MC says causing everyone to agree. “ now Aeri sshi has to join the picture” I turn to him confused. He motions me to go onto the stage. I slowly make my way there and stand at the end besides Yoongi sunbaenim.

 

—----Seokjin-------

“You have to go to the middle” MC says. Aeri nervously bows to us and stands in the middle between Namjoon and I. We all focus back on the cameras and pose for pictures. After the pictures the staff bring up chairs to the stage allowing us to sit. We all sit in silence and wait for the interview part of the conference. Aeri is still besides us, quite. It’s a bit awkward. “ how’s your leg?” I get the courage to ask. She turns to me a bit surprised. “ ah it’s okay now gamsahabnida” she says smiling. Her pearly white teeth stands out again. Before I could ask anything else the MC comes back on stage to start the interview.

“ we always seem to shoot our commercials in winter” Namjoon says answering the question about shooting. “ how was it for you Aeri sshi?” the MC asks. “ gwenchanayo I was shooting inside the whole time where I was warm” she answers smiling. “ ahh that’s not fair” Taehyung says jokingly. We laugh.

We finish up the interview and take a few more pictures,separately and then all together. “Okay okay we’re going to see the commercial now” the MC says and the lights in the room are dimed. As the commercial starts to play I look at Aeri for some reason. Her eyes are wide open in a sort of amazed way. Yoongi turns and we make eye contact. He looks at Aeri then at me and smirks. I mentally facepalm. He’s not going to let this go. “Puma what’s your style?” Aeri says at the end of the commercial and we all clap. “Aahh Aeri sshi” the MC says slapping. “Hajima” she says pouting in a cute way.

“She’s cuter than her image” Namjoon says as we get into the van. “Chincha” Jimin says. I get in last and close the door.  “What kind of imagine does she have?” I ask a bit curious. “ Her image is kind of r&b bad girl” Namjoon says picking up his phone. “Ahh” was all that escaped my mouth. The car went into silence with only the radio playing. I look around and Namjoon and Jimin were fast asleep. I open the web on my phone and type in Lee Aeri. The first imagine that pops up is a picture of her smiling.

 

Name:Lee Aeri

Age:November 12, 1994(24)

Height:5’8

Songs:

  1. Lost Love
  2. Dangerous

I put my phone down and look out the window and slowly fall asleep. She seems to be catching my interest.

 

******

“Noona are you trying to kill me” Samuel says as he lays on the studio floor. I roll my eyes. “What do you mean?” I say sitting besides him. “The choreography, it’s a lot” he says pouting up at me. “ I know why are you complaining to me I wasn’t the one who made it” i say laughing and taking a water bottle. He sits up still pouting. I hear my phone vibrate so I get up and make my way to it.  My lock screen says Jaehwan Oppa: yah aeri did you fall off the face of the earth. Ani oppa wae we are all trying to meet up to go eat but you didn’t answer the chat.” Ahh mianhae oppa I got a new phone i kinda broke the other onethat’s so like you but we’re trying to meet up at the place we ate when the play first started do you remember where it isAh nae I do okay when?Thursday at 6pm adasoNae I’ll be there.

“Who were you texting” Samuel asks moving to sit besides me. “ ah Jaehwan oppa from my play” I say rereading the messages. “ Jaehwan?” He says tilting his head confused. “ Ken sunbaenim of vixx you young child” I say and his eyes light up as he hears the familiar name. “Noona you're weird but interesting” Samuel says. I raise an eyebrow at him. What?