Chapter 1-Reliving the dream-

Worldwide Love

And let’s clap again for Lee Aeri” the MC calls. I walk out onto the stage waving to the fans. The atmosphere of the festival is so hyper and energetic. As I finish my entrance I stop at one part of the stage and wait just like in rehearsals. I try not to put too much pressure of my left foot because I had sprained it earlier. “ Bangtan Soeyeondan” the MC calls and the crowd goes wild. I look to my left to see my seniors walking onto the stage. I look back out to the fans a little nervous. As I swayed an clapped my hands to the music a sudden object flew at me and I caught it. Surprised, I look down to see it was a BTS bomb. I look out into the crowd to see the person that threw it waving at me. “Do you want me to give it to them?” I ask hoping she can read lips. She shakes her head no. “is it for me?” I ask holding it against my chest. She nods and holds up another bomb. I laugh and bow. “Kamsahibnida” I say waving it to her and she smiles covering . As the MC calls out the other performers I dance along to the music with the bomb in my hand. When every performer is finished being called we all make our way down the stage to the main stage. I walk slowly hoping I don’t injure my leg more than I already have. I watch as everyone passes me and  finally I reach the main stage and go to the end. As the ending song plays I sing along and sway my hands. I try to ignore the coldness and I wrap my cardigan closer to me. As I look out to the sea of people I smile. I finally am able to live my dream again. I feel someone bump my shoulder. I turn. “ ah jesonghabnida” Seokjin sunbaenim says bowing. I freeze for a moment and bow back. “ Gwenchanayo?” he asks looking at me stumble back. “ ah nae” is all that could escape my lips. Jalsingeso.

He smiles at me once more and then turns back to s. The ending song finishes and we all say our last goodbyes to the fans. I stop and wait as everyone makes their way off the stage. When everyone is off the stage I start to slowly walk down. I hear a rush of noise behind. I turn and there is BTS sunbaes heading for the stairs. I try to move as fast as possible but the pain in my leg is stopping me. “ do you need help” Namjoon sunbaenim asks stopping besides me. “ ani gwenchanayo” i say as i step on my left foot trying to hold back a wince. “ chincha gwenchanayo” he says holding out his hand. I bow and take it. As he helps me down the stairs I can hear the fans screams. “Kamsahamnida” I say bowing and I take my managers hands who was waiting for me, and we walked away. “Yah we have to go to the hospital” she says looking at my leg. I smile and nod.

------------Seokjin-----------

“She’s really pretty hyun” Namjoon says to me as we walk back to our dressing room. I nod. “Did you see she had the BTS bomb” Jungkook says smiling excitedly. “Ah nae a fan threw it to her” Jimin says walking over to the staff. Everyone was packing up and getting ready to leave. The boys and I all got our coats. Today felt like the coldest day all season.  

Our staff was having us wait so they could go get the cars. All the idols were leaving around the same time so there is a bit of traffic. “ chincha gwenchana unni go get the car” I hear a familiar voice say. The boys and I turn to the sound. There she is again lee Aeri smiling at her manager. Her skin looks tan in the moonlight and it makes her teeth seem so much whiter. “Aawww unnie ka i'm freezing” she says cutely. Her managers sighs and leaves her. She laughs as she looks at her running into the parking lot. She seems to have done the same thing as us wait until the whole festival was empty before leaving. “Chincha yeppo” I hear Namjoon say again. I smile nodding. “Hyun look she still has the bomb” Jungkook says beside me pointing to her hands in her pocket, the bomb right besides it swinging. Our car pulls up in front of us and I let the others get in first. She turns and we make eye contact. Her sparkling brown eyes open wide and then turns into a crescent moon shape as she smile and bows. I do the same and get into the car.

 

**Few Days Later**

“Yah are you really okay with doing your schedule with your brace?” my manager asks with a worrying tone. “Nae unnie besides I will be sitting for most of them” I say swaying her shoulder. She pouts. I finish up my make up and get up grabbing my crutches. “Ah chincha this outfit is perfect for you” my stylist unnie says smirking. I laugh at her deviant looking expression.

“ I honestly wish you dressed like this everyday” she says shaking her head. I laugh. I am only wearing a off the shoulder pink top and a black skirt so i don't understand her reaction. “ ani you know she has to have her sweats and sneakers” manager unni says. We all laugh even though I’m trying to figure out why my fashion sense is funny.

“Did oppa call?” I ask as I check through my phone. “Ani” unnie says focusing her eyes on the road. “Yah only you would call the CEO oppa” she says smiling. I sigh. “ he’s not a bad person unnie he just wants to be treated as a person and not dark vader” I say laughing “he’s honestly just a cornball”.

We make it to the event and I prepare to perform. My manager leaves for the dressing room as the staff gives me my mic. “Ah yeppo” the staff says smiling at me. “ ah gamsahabnida” I say “ you’re pretty too” We both giggle. After the last performer comes off the stage I walk up( with a bit of help) to be meet by cheers.

“ Aeri ah is your leg okay” a fan screams. “Nae” I scream back and they all laugh. I can hear then all yelling what happened all together. “ after my performance I was walking offstage and my heel broke twisting my ankle” I say remembering “ I wanted to finish the show so i thought if I switched to sneakers it wouldn’t hurt, I lied to myself” Everyone whined. I smiled. “But it was worth it BTS namjoon helped you” the MC says causing the crowd to cheer. I sigh pouting. “ how was it?” he says smirking. “ what do you mean how was it?” I ask in disbelief. Everyone laughs. “ I was actually nervous chinchayo” I say “ I’m an army as my fans know so it was a surreal moment” I finished up the Q&A and did a few more songs.

-----

“Noona” I hear a voice scream as I get in the elevator. I turn to see Samuel walking towards me. “Otokae my son” I says ruffling his hair. He pouts. “Ah chincha noona” he says looking at my brace. “ when do you get off those?” he asks looking a bit concerned. “ tomorrow” I say sighing with relief. “ I didn’t hurt it that bad to the point of needing it for months” we both stay silent in the elevator for a bit until it goes to the top floor. “CEO called you too” he asks. I nod. As the elevator door opens Kang Dong chul sprints to me and tries to help me through the door. “ ahh oppa I’m not dying” I say at his extraness. Samuel laughs. We make our way into his office and he helps me sit down. “ why did you call us here oppa?” I ask as Samuel sits besides me. “Ah nae” he says sitting on the other side. “ JTBC is doing a sort of idol show and they want you two to be apart of it” he says smiling. I sigh. “Whats wrong?” Samuel asks turing to me. “ ah yeah you have Master Key, and Running man next week right?” Dong chul asks. I nod sighing. “Way to go unnie” Samuel says clapping. I roll my eyes. “ I do love all the work but to add more” I say pouting. “ wait don’t I have a puma conference tomorrow for the release of the commercial” I ask tilting my head. Dongchul sighs. “Noona you can’t leave me alone One hyung is going to be there” Samuel says with a sad expression “the show is like a company battle”. I sigh as I start to put together what the show is going to be about. “ another my artist is the best show oppa” I say looking at him. He just shrugs his shoulders. I turn to a pouting Samuel. “ okay” I say giving in. They both smile and start to cheer. I smile at their childish ways.

Samuel leaves to go practice as me and oppa chat. “ chincha aeri thank you for coming back” he says smiling. “ of course oppa” I say smiling. “ hiding behind the music wasn’t making me feel better anyway” he smiled knowing. “ I told you I would help, even back then didn’t I?” He said raising an eyebrow. I nod knowing. “ now look your fans are happy you’re back and your album is doing so great because you wrote all the songs and they all came from your heart”

 

After the years of training with YG I left and went to JYP. I finally debuted with my unnies at the time in 2011 and our debut did well. A few scandals and problems caused us our careers. Dongchul oppa was there for the whole ride and kept me strong. I joined his company as a songwriter but he would always pressure me to debut again but my mind and heart was just not ready for it. I decided to finally come back in the beginning of 2017 and the love I received was great I thank him for that, for pushing to do something I love once again.