Aftermath

My Boss and his Assistant

He helped her up the stairs and laid her down on her bed, she squirmed here and there but soon enough settled down a bit and dozed off, he let out a sigh of exhaustion. She was so troublesome that he was relieved that she finally passed out. It was hard enough to get her to not run, dance, and bounce around as it was, but to finally getting her back home was a whole other story on its own. Piggy backing didn't work as she just kept kicking, convincing her didn't work either, so he turned to his last resort - leaving her as he walked out the door frustratedly. Once he made it into the car, of course he didn't have the heart to just leave her there and so he made his way back in... where he found her sitting there alone, tears threatening to fall. He found her image at that moment endearing though and so gave in, sweeping her up in his arms and placed her in his car, where she fell aslep.

He shook his head with amusment as he looked at her, the same smirk on his face. He made sure to fully cover her with the blanket so that she wouldn’t freeze at night. He left to go take a shower, maybe then, he would be able to clear out his head as he dwelled on why he acts the way he does with Yoona. His plan to act arrogant and cold to her obviously didn't work.

He finally opened the door to the bathroom after a few minutes and was drying his hair off with the towel wrapped around his shoulder. He headed to his room but turned around when he heard a loud thump in her room, he rushed over there to make sure nothing big happened, especially since she was drunk, anything was possible. He opened the door to her room and saw her on the floor rubbing her ankle and immediately became concerned. He turned the lights on and knelt down beside her.

“Why aren’t you in bed? You’re supposed to be asleep by now” he scolded her as he examined her ankle.

“I really wanted to sleep but my dress was bothering me” She tugged at her dress trying to pull it off of her. He laughed at her slurred whining, but straightened up when she looked up at him in confusion with her same old head tilt.

He helped her up on the chair and helped her with her ankle. He tilted her foot to the left and right although he didn't have a clue what he was even looking for. He didn't know what to do with but stuck with his instincts of lightly massaging it. He also decided to massage her foot too since he didn’t know where she was fully hurt.

“Ahh it tickles!” she yelled as she giggled.

He had to make sure he didn’t get kicked in the face as she fidgeted around, he shook his head, trying his best not to scold her.

"Yoona ah"

instead of replying, she just gave him a sheepish smile as she got up from the seat. He took that as a sign that he should leave, she probably didn't want him in her room anyways.

“Oppa!” she called out to him before he left

O-Oppa? He thought to himself and immediately stopped in his tracks. His lips lifted into a smile unknowingly. He had heard that word countless times but hearing it from her was different, maybe because he never thought he would be able to hear those words from her. He then remembered that this was probably only a one time thing since she said that the possibility of her calling him oppa was only when she was drunk. He turned around to face her.

She was leaning on the side of her bed. “My dress” she pointed at the back where the zipper was. “I want it off” she pouted as she pulled on it again.

He furrowed his brows as he looked at her. She had no idea what she was doing did she? He thought to himself, and because of this he didn’t know if he should help her or not.

“I can’t help you” he said firmly, he had no idea why he was turning the idea down, he’s been wanting to see her like this since the first time they met.

“Pleeease oppa?  There’s no way i could sleep with it on!” she pleaded.

He gave up trying to do the right thing and slowly walked towards her, besides, it was her who asked him. She turned around for him. He hesitated but decided that he didn’t want her waking up looking like a panda if she didn’t get any sleep. He lightly touched her hair as he swept it to the side, his fingers lightly brushed her neck as she shuddered at his touch. He swallowed the non existent lump in his throat. Her perfume spun around him like they were mocking him, her slim neck and the way her collarbone was calling out to him, along with her soft milky skin made it almost impossible for him to continue without pouncing on her. He remained silent as she held her hair up for him. He touched the zipper on her dress and pulled it down until it revealed the back of her laced bra. His head was telling him to stop but his hand just kept moving down further, undoing it fully where it reached her hipbone. 

He had thought that she had the grip on it so he let go of the dress, but she didn't. This caused the dress to slip off of her body and onto the ground. He stepped back to stop himself from reaching out to her but this only gave him a better view of her back. He admired it, holding himself back mentally and physically from jumping her like he would've with most women. He contemplated why he didn’t since this would be the best time to do it, especially since she’s drunk, but as she turned around to face him, he immediately closed his eyes. Deep within, he knew that he couldn’t take advantage of this moment. He saw a baggy t-shirt lying on the dresser so he quickly ran to it and tossed it to her, demanding her to put it on. She did as she was told and put on her t-shirt.

“So comfortable~” she practically hummed

She went over to Seunghyun and grabbed his arm in which he was shocked by, but was immediately dragged to the bathroom before he was able to respond.  


“Oppa!! Can you help me wash up? I need to brush my teeth” she whined handing him her toothbrush.

He sighed, “You are really something Im Yoona” she cocked her head to the side with a questioning look on her face ( which he likes) and responded by holding her by the waist and lifted her up onto the counter so that she could sit comfortably facing him. She spread her legs instinctively so that he could lean on the counter between them when he got tired of standing.

“Ah”

“Ahhh” she responded as she opened . He laughed at how childish she was acting.

He started brushing carefully making sure to get every spot. He held onto her chin turning it and tipping it to get full view of her teeth. He really couldn’t believe the position he was in right now, he basically became her slave. When he was finally done, she leaned over to the sink to spit and rinse. She was about to hop down from the corner when she was stopped by him.

“Aren’t you going to remove your make up?” he asked

“Oh right!!” she leaned in over to the sink again and the water

“What are you doing?”

“Don’t you remove make up with water?” She asked innocently

He laughed at her cluelessness. Of course he understood right away since she has never worn make up before because she looked just as stunning. He turned the tap off and reached into the cabinet and found make up remover and a pieces of cotton.

“Close your eyes”

She closed her eyes, he then took the piece of cotton that was soaked in makeup remover and swiped it gently over her eyelid and then on her lashes making sure to get the mascara out.

“Open”

She opened her eyes.

He carefully worked on the lower lash line with the piece of cotton. He was done with the eye makeup. He squeezed out facial wash soap onto his hands and rubbed them together making sure to get it foamy. He made little circles on her cheeks, her forehead, chin and the T-zone. He had to rub it all over her face to make sure all the makeup was completely off so that it doesn’t ruin her perfect skin. He found her face cloth and soaked it in water, rinsing her face with it. He repeated several times until he saw no more soapiness in the towel.

“Mmm oppa! I feel so refreshed!” she cheered opening her doe eyes and looked at the man across from her, he stared at her for awhile as she brushed her hair with her brush. As she put the brush down she noticed him staring.

“Am i pretty oppa?” she giggled, anticipating his answer. He paused for a minute.

“No”.

She pouted at his answer and he could tell she was upset.

“Hmph! I have to pee! Get out!” She got down from the counter with his help and pushed him out, closing the door.

When the door closed he whispered to himself “you are beyond pretty” a grin reaching his face.

He decided to wait for her as he sat on his bed, but also he wanted to see her reaction of him sleeping on her bed, he knew that she would definitely freak out but it was always so fun to see. She finally opened the door and immediately ran over to the bed. She tried pushing him, making him assume she was telling him to get off and get out of her room.

“Oppa! This is my-” she pushed him harder “my side of the bed!! Sleep on the other side!” she cried out

He was surprised that she would say that, but he was beaming inside. I should get you drunk more often Im Yoona he smirked as he rolled over to the other side and turned off the lights. She crawled into bed, under the blanket, facing him. She looked at him, he had his eyes closed, she concluded that he must be tired so she closed her eyes. As soon as he felt like she wasn’t looking at him, he opened one eye to peep at her; he saw that her eyes were closed so he opened the other, admiring her face. Her long lashes, her nose....her lips. Suddenly her eyelids flickered so he closed his eyes right when she opened hers, she stared at him although her vision was still a little blurry; she admired his eyebrows, his cheekbones ... his lips. Suddenly she didn’t feel so tired anymore.

“Oppa!” He didn’t make a sound. “Oppa? “..... “oppaaa~” “oppa !” she tried to shake him but he didn’t move an inch. He had to fight his urge of smiling because he could just imagine her pouty face right now. He suddenly felt soft breathing and soft touches on his arm, he could tell that she has gotten closer and was pleading that he woke up. He really just wanted to open his eyes and show her that he was awake but he couldn’t, he knew that he wouldn’t be able to control himself if he did, so he remained still.

"I have something veeeeeery important to tell you though" she emhpasized her words.

He groaned.. now he was just curious. He gave up and opened his eyes, finding her face closer to his than he had imagined, but this time, neither made an attempt to flinch away.

 "I knew you were pretending" she said pouting, still reamining in her position.

He swallowed, clenching his fists from touching those beautiful lips with his. "W-what was so important" did i just stutter in front of her?

She finally turned over, away from him, and started laughing. He looked at her like she was insane.

"You see,when I was a little kid, I loved heroes. Especially superman... He was just... Super!" she turned to him laughing, he shook his head at her but he had already caught her contagion and found himself laughing at how bizarre she was.

"I loved him so much that I pretended to be him.. but girl version of course. I wanted to save people.... Make people happy" she said while smiling..  a sad smile.

He frowned seeing her change moods so quickly.

"I even climbed a tree once, to save someone's cat. I had scratches all over me, but I didn't care."

She suddenly turned to him quickly.

"I've even jumped off a roof !" she began laughing again and since he actually found this funny, he genuinely laughed along with her. They both grabbed their stomachs as she rolled around as laughter took over the room. She suddenly stood up after settling down a bit onto the bed, although stumbling a bit, she finally found her balance on the mattress.

"See! It went something like this!" she started jumping up and down with an arm up, like she was flying. She collpsed immediately right beside him from laughter. Instead of slapping her own knee, she slapped his repeatedly to try to stop herself from laughing. He found her to be so amusing, and wiped the mirth that was forming on his eyes from laughing so hard.

"When I was a kid, I was such a brat" he said between his laughs. "I had to have everything. That's why i got myself...o-one of those expensive massage chairs" and again they both cracked up, hearing how ridiculous they were as kids.

"How much was it?" she asked him while grabbing her stomach

"1000 dollars" he replied, she rolled onto her back again, kicking her legs crazily while laughing.

"And i've only used it twice" he rolled over to her as they both laughed hysterically again.

"Can i see it?" she asked in anticipation. He rolled off the bed while holding her hand as he lead her to the chair in the basement. She sat in it and he turned it on for her.

"This is horrible!" she laughed

This sparked their adventure around the house to find the most absurd items that he had ever bought. Whenever they came across something, they would die on the floor laughing.

When they reached the kitchen after awhile, he decided to make her hot tea, in which he thought would make her calm down a bit, but instead, she spat it out dramatically because it burnt her tongue. She put the cup down and challenged him to race up the stairs with her. Obviously it wasn't much of a race.

"Ahhh! ahahaa" she yelped once he caught up with her and picked her over his shoulders to carry her back to her bed again.

She showed him some imitations she had up her sleeve and more childhood memories, and even recent experiences. He did the same, which surprised him because he was opening up (something he never does) to a drunk.

"My dad, before he left me, he told me it was my turn to be the man of the house. A real man as he defines, takes care of his family, and is not afraid to love. When he died though, my mom... she had a whole different plan for me. I don't even know who she is anymo-" he glanced over to her, who was sound asleep with her body wrapped around his arm.

Who wouldn't be tired if they were acting like you yoona... he smiled silently.

He slowly pulled his arm out from her grasp without waking her, and pulled the blanket up to cover both their bodies.

He turned to face her, tracing the side of her face lightly.

"I seriously wonder why i give in to you so easily" he whispered to her... but it was more for himself.

He leaned in, and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Yoona"

 

 


A/N: It's been such a long time since i've updated right? I knoow i know i'm sorry to all my readers and my subbies. Anyways, this is after Yoona had gotten drunk and everything at the party. You could see that Seunghyun, although he had made up this whole plan to treat her badly and become what he calls "the 'real' seunghyun", in the end he fails miserably because he is drawn to Yoona. I know you're probably wondering when Yuri will appear, and i will reassure you soon! there will also be appearances from other soshibang members soon as well... although not in the next update.   I hope you like this update. Subscribe~ and comments are always appreciated :D