Rushed Preparations

Special Stage (ChanDara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody knows why the CEO was rushing the performance. He wants Dara and Bobby to finish recording in two weeks time, the rearrangements and finishing touches in a month, and the release in two months. Tablo suggested the music be released the following year but President Yang was so adamant in rushing things up. He believes that they could do it and they should.

It's a first for him. He never liked rushed music, he always said that music is an art that has to be carefully made. So why now? But Dara could not complain. She was so excited to be back on stage that she immediately called CL right after the meeting.

"Chaerin-ah! I have good news!"

"Why, unnie? You already have a boyfriend?" CL teased. 

Frowning, Dara replied, "Yah! If everI started dating, I wouldn't tell you. You might ruin it again for me"

Instead of getting offended, CL laughed, "what? And here I thought I was your favorite sis hahaha"

"Eh~ Durami is still my favorite sis! Anyway back to the good news. Sajangnim called me to his office today and told me I'm going to perform in the year end shows with Bobby!"

"Really? That's great! He must be in a really good mood since he also approved the release of my album next month! I'm so excited for the both of us unnie!" 

"Bom's also performing right? Spring is doing really well. And Minji, she'll release new music soon too right?"

A slight squeal escaped CL's mouth, "we're all back! I'm so happy I could cry right now"

"I hope we could perform together again, as 2ne1" Dara wishfully said.

"One step at a time, unnie. We'll get back what we deserve. 2ne1 will slay es once more"

The two of them reminisced and squealed a bit more before finally hanging up the phone. CL still had to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter