Accidentally on Purpose

Special Stage (ChanDara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When they burn you, smile at them

Dance gracefully with the flames

Show them no blaze frightens you

Because you're a dragon who breathes fire"

"W-was that really Dara-sunbaenim? Daebak!" Sehun couldn't keep his amazement after watching the music video for the third time in a row.

Chanyeol, who was watching with him, just sat there with his mouth agape. Who they saw was not the bubbly Sandara Park, fresh vocal of 2ne1 but a new version, someone who outshone Bobby despite being a cool (and oozing with so much swag) rapper.

Both men are currently in their dressing room. They have just finished shooting a variety show with Baekhyun but the latter was forced by their evil maknae to buy him a cup of bubble tea.

Chanyeol was still in daze when the door flew open revealing a breathless Baekhyun holding carelessly the bubble tea, "Yah hyung! The bubble tea might spill! Aish, don't waste money" Sehun immediately saved his favorite drink and sat comortably in the sofa.

"You guys wouldn't believe who I saw in the hallway downstairs!" Baek said after catching his breath.

"Who? Sandara Park?" Chanyeol joked.

But what he didn't expect is that he was right, Baekhyun indeed bumped into Dara downstairs. He was so mesmerized with her new look that his heart beat went crazy. It's Yeol's chance! was his first thought.

Baekhyun nodded aggressively, "yes! I accidentally bumped into her. I heard that they will be performing later at the countdown. Yah, this is your chance!"

"Why are you more excited than I am? And don't pressure me, I might embarass myself in front of her," he replied. But deep inside, he wanted to see her and maybe talk to her for a bit but his nerves are on crazy mode right now.

"So tell me when are you going to talk to her then? When she already has a boyfriend? Babo, we all saw you cry when 2ne1 sunbaenim disbanded and how you started making accounts to stalk Dara sunbae. Should I also remind you how many times you oh-so-secretly glared at P.O. when he lived with her? Or the videos you disliked on youtube because they kept pairing her with someone else? Or that one time you told us you'll include her in your will and leave her yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter