Family Gathering

Special Stage (ChanDara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three men decided to sneak in the backstage of the studio where Dara and Bobby will be performing. Chanyeol was still red in the face from the sudden interaction with Sandara and Baekhyun was still telling the two how brilliant he was. Sehun, on the other hand, just smirked, amused by the turn of events. 

"Sandara Park-ssi and Bobby-ssi in twenty!" One of the staffs yelled through her mic. Everyone was scrambling around to fix the stage and get the props in their proper places. 

About ten minutes before the performance, Bobby passed by, politely bowing his head to his seniors, "hello sunbaenim!"

"Hi Bobby-ssi! Congratulations on your comeback! It's really awesome" Baekhyun praised. 

Bobby scratched his head and smiled widely, revealing his bunny teeth, "ah thank you. Dara noona made it awesome"

Chanyeol slightly glared at the younger when he uttered the word 'noona' which didn't escape Sehun's hawk-like eyes causing him to cough. 

"Sorry about that, I'm feeling a bit tired ehehe good luck on your performance Bobby-ssi!" Sehun covered.

Bobby smiled, bowed again, and muttered his thanks before retreating back to the dressing room to fetch Dara. 

When Dara finally came out, it was safe to say that the three, most especially Chanyeol, were out of words. Unlike Bobby who was sporting dark themed shiny clothes, Dara looked like a Goddess in her cream white dress which flaunted a little too much of skin in her tummy area, accentuated with accessories similar to Bobby's. There were jewels above her brows that reflected the light that touches it, and her lips, her sinful blood-painted lips damned Chanyeol to the depths of hell. 

They were left in awe where they stood and the next thing they heard was the screams of the fans. When the intro played, the screams grew even louder. It was almost unimaginable how Dara and Bobby complemented each other so well. They were two people at the opposite poles but when they sang, it felt like they brought the two ends together. It was so pleasing to hear, they were so beautiful to watch, and Chanyeol couldn't help himself imagine it was him Dara was performing with. 

When the performance ended, Baekhyun insisted that they stay to personally congratulate Dara and Bobby. Chanyeol didn't want to but Sehun held him tight. 

"Omo, you're still here!" Dara friendly said before bowing her head in respect which the three returned. 

"Ah n-noona we just wanted to congratulate you" Chanyeol managed to say.

Dara smiled, "thank you! It means a lot to me and Bobby. Would you like to have a drink with us?" 

She was so calm on the outside but her brain was punching her so bad, why the hell did she say that?! And where on earth did she get the confidence?

Bobby, who was no stranger to the could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter