Fire Dance

Special Stage (ChanDara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month and three weeks later

"Wah, daebak!" Sehun exclaimed while staring at his cellphone screen.

Xiumin, who got curious, immediately took the seat beside the maknae, "Why? What is that?"

Sehun tilted his phone towards Xiumin and the latter almost immediately copied the other's reaction. 

"Do you know who this is?" Sehun asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Kai, look at this! Is this anyone from black pink?" 

Kai, who was busy practicing some dance moves, lazily moved towards his hyung to check what the talk was about.

"No, I don't think so" was his answer before going back to the center of the dance floor.

"Yah! Is YG forming another girl group?" Xiumin yelled. 

"I don't know! I don't work there" annoyance clear in his voice.

"But you're dating one of their artists, maybe you know something" Sehun butted in but got a flying shoe in return.

Chanyeol, who was lounging a few feet from Sehun and Xiumin, got interested as soon as he heard 'YG' so he neared the two and decided to see the picture himself.

Sandara Park

Her name immediately popped in his head as soon as he saw the picture. It was an instagram post of YG, a half-face photograph of a silver-haired woman. Only the neck up to her tip of nose can be seen, her index finger (which was painted with black polish and accented by a black dragon ring) was placed in front of her blood red lips as if demanding silence. There was a text at the bottom engulfed in white flames:

FIRE DANCE

10.10.19

YG ENTERTAINMENT

 

It was hard to identify the person as most of her face is cannot be seen but Chanyeol was so sure it was his Sandara Park.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol! Why are your ears turning red?" Suho teased.

Chanyeol's hands flew to his ears before shaking his head, "they're not turning red!"

"Heol! Even your cheeks are now red!" Kai, who was pissed just a while ago, now sported an amused expression.

The other boys then joined in teasing the older rapper, throwing banters here and there Chanyeol was getting even more embarassed.

"Wait a minute, doesn't she look like Dara noona?" Kyungsoo interjected.

"Noona?! Aren't you supposed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter