Sajangnim Calls

Special Stage (ChanDara)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quarter after three in the afternoon when Dara received a message from Yang Sajangnim himself. She was told to report to his office as soon as she can. Weird.

What could it be? It sounds so urgent.

Nevertheless, she dolled up in a record breaking time and drove away as fast as the law could let her. Nothing seemed weird in the YG building. Trainees littered the hallways, the staffs running here and there, the usual stuff.

"Noona!" A familiar voice shouted. Dara turned around and offered her hoobae a friendly smile.

"Hello Hoony, how are you?" 

Seungyoon, Winner's leader who she worked with in the past, bowed before her, "I'm sorry, noona for Seunghoon's behavior. He was just excited to see you here"

Hoony was just smiling like he usually does beside them. "Aigoo~ these dongsaengs. No need to apologize. It's been a while since I last saw you"

"I told you!"

"Hoony-ah always follow your leader, okay? I heard you're currently recording for your next album. How's it going?" 

While they happily talked about their music, Dara felt a very little hint of envy. She wanted to pursue music but it seems like it wasn't really for her.

The three talked about a lot of things, making Dara forget that she was urgently needed at the CEO's office. 

They were laughing about how Mino slipped the other day when Tablo came, "Dara-ah, sajangnim's been waiting for you for about an hour"

"Omo! I fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter