Chapter 6

Little Boy

Little Boy Chapter 6

 

It’s been awhile since you’ve last seen Woochan. Jisung also became suddenly very busy. There has been no customers at your shop either. Jimin hummed quietly to himself as he was tidying up the shop. Jungkook was doing something on his phone, and Taehyung was painting in his little studio. All you did was watch the boys, and hope for a text or call from your boyfriend. 

 

Ring ring.

 

Your face lit up, when you spot Jisung’s name on your phone screen. “Hello?” 

“Hey baby, are you busy tonight? I want to take you to a party.”

“I’ll probably be free. What type of party is it?”

 

Definitely not a business night party. From what Jisung told you, it sounded like it was a party for the company he worked under, but it felt more like a college party. At least Jisung had told you not to over dress, or else you would’ve really stood out. Dragging you through the crowd of sweating bodies, Jisung leads you to a more secluded area. He finishes the last of his drink and throws his plastic cup behind him, immediately wrapping his arms around you. “I’m sorry if during the past few days I haven’t given you any time,” he apologizes, as he kisses your forehead. 

“No, it’s okay,” you say, burying your face in his chest. 

“I hope you don’t mind me dragging you out here either, it’s just, it’s been awhile.”

“That’s fine too,” your answer was muffled, but he heard you. He sighs and lets go of you. 

“I’ll be back okay, I’m gonna go look for a friend.” You nod before Jisung disappear in the crowd. Having nothing better to do, you whip out your phone a take a seat on the staircase near by. 

 

A few minutes pass and you hear laughter from upstairs. Quickly, you stand up to get out of the way, until-

“Oh, noona!” 

You turn and find the three musketeers. “Hey! What are you guys doing here?” 

“Partying you know,” Sunwong answers and shrugs. The guys invite you to hang with them until Jisung returns. As you guys play games in the little corner behind the stairs, you notice how different Woochan is. He barely spoke ever since you ran into them, and is always looking at the ground. You win at the simple poker game Sunwong had adjusted and shuffle the cards again. 

“I’m gonna get some fresh air,” Woochan says then leaves the group. 

“What’s up with him?” You ask the guys. 

“I don’t know, he was very talkative until you showed up, did you two get in a fight?” Hyunjin asks. 

“No,” you answer. 

 

There was a loud crash and some cheers mixed with shouting. “Get out of here boy!” You hear a familiar voice shout. 

“Not a chance!” Woochan shouts. The three of you run out from under the stairs and head towards the chaos. Woochan was fighting with, Jisung. 

“Stop!” You shouted and got in between the guys, standing in front of Jisung. Hyunjin and Sunwong grabs Woochan, stopping him from throwing another punch. Woochan and you exchange looks for a split second before you turn your attention to the small blood on Jisung’s face. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, don’t know why that little guy got upset anyways,” he answers and glares at Woochan. You turn to the boy, ready to yell at him. 

“Y/n, don’t stand by him,” he says quietly. 

“What?” By now, everyone had left and returned to whatever they were doing before. 

“He’s been seeing another girl.” 

 

You look at your boyfriend for an answer, but he said nothing. “Jisung, he’s just joking right?”

“Of course he is, what you believe him?” Jisung scoffs, poking the inside of his cheek.

“You really think you can do whatever you want? Don’t mess with my friends,” Woochan says sternly. 

“Okay, what are you talking about?” You faced your attention to Woochan, someone who has more to say. 

“Y/n, he’s been seeing one of my girl friends for a while now, I found out awhile back, and have been meaning to tell you, it’s just-“ he groans in frustration quietly. 

“What’s going on?” You scoffed at both of them. 

“Jisung!” A girl shouted; she ran to Jisung’s side, caressing his still bloody face. “People said you got in a fight.”

You stare at the mysterious girl, but your expression must’ve asked your question for you.

“I’m Jisung’s girlfriend, and you?”

“His girlfriend too,” you say, doing your best not to start bawling your eyes out. Jisung couldn’t look at neither one of you. 

“What is she talking about?” The younger girl ask, swinging Jisung’s arm. He rolls his eyes and gently pushes her away. 

“The girl I told you about,” was all he said. 

“Oh, her,” she looks at you again. You didn’t notice that Woochan was behind you, until you felt his arm on your shoulder. “You know her too Woochan?”

“Yea, she’s the friend I told you about,” he says. Now you were even more confused, both guys has mentioned you to someone you don’t even know and she gave a different expression for both. 

“Y/n, can I talk to you,” Jisung attempts as he reaches for your arm. You swing it back, biting your lips hard. 

“No, and don’t plan on contacting me in the future either,” you say with a few pauses, then walk away. 

 

Since Jisung drove you here, you weren’t exactly sure how to get home. Standing in the cold outside, you try contacting Jimin, but the guy doesn’t even pick up.

“I can drive,” Woochan say quietly as he appears besides you.

“I’m upset at you too, don’t act like you were doing the right thing here,” you blurt and face the other direction. 

“I know, and I’m not. But I’d feel at ease knowing you got home safely,” he says and grabs your hand. 

“Hey-“ you try to stop him, but nothing worked. Eventually you were dragged to his car, pushed inside, and found yourself sitting quietly in the soft seat with heat warming up your freezing feet. 

 

You didn’t even have to remind him where you live, in a few minutes Woochan already reached your apartment complex. “Thanks,” you say quietly, grabbing your purse. He gently places his hand on yours, stopping you. 

“Noona, I’m sorry.”