Chapter 2

Little Boy

Little Boy Chapter 2

 

A/N:

My bad you guys, I’m starting to lose the feels for this FF since it’s been so long. I may speed things up and this could end up being a five or less chapter FF. Keep in mind that I’ll try to keep each chapter at least 1000 words minimum and 7000 words maximum.

__________________

 

You had headphones in and was walking to the music room when you felt someone tap your shoulders. You turned around in hope that it was Jisung, only to find no one there. You felt another tap on your other shoulder and turned the other way, but was met with nothing again. You slowed down and took one earbud out, turning your whole body around. Standing there was Woochan, laughing so hard. “Yah, what are you doing?” You asked, a bit rudely. “I mean, uhh, like..” You just trailed off. 

“I got you noona! You gotta admit, that was pretty funny,” he said as his laughter faded. You frowned and continued to walk to your destination. “Hey hey hey,” Woochan quickly ran after you. “You’re just going to ignore me like that?” 

You looked and him and patted his head with a forced smile. “Sorry Woochan, I’m busy and need to head somewhere okay?” Then you left him. 

 

“Jisung!” You quietly shouted and ran to the boy who sat on a chair playing a guitar. 

“Hey Y/n,” he said with a smile before going back to his guitar. 

“So I was wondering if you’d like to come get tteokboki with me later after school,” you said and hid behind your bag. 

“Tteokboki? Sure! I’m starving too, I’ll meet you in the lunch quad,” he answers and goes back to playing. Your heart skipped two beats as you admired him. 

 

“Tsk, this stupid noona,” Woochan mumbled to himself. He stood by the doorway, peeking at you and Jisung. After watching you admire the older guy, Woochan leaves and catches up with his friends. 

“Achillo, Y/n’s going on a date with that stupid rapper,” Woochan said head hanging low. 

“Cheer up dude, she’s been too cruel to us either way,” Achiilo said back and gave his buddy a pat on the back. The three little boys on lollipops and walked to their classroom, wearing baggy jackets, only making them look cuter instead of cooler.

 

School ended, and you were on your way to the lunch quad to wait for Jisung. You were surprised to find him there waiting for you. “Let’s walk, it’ll be funner that way,” Jisung suggested. You were somewhat head over heels for this guy so you audition agreed. You liked walks too, so it didn’t bother you. 

 

Jisung blew on your tteokboki stick for you. “Ahh thanks, I could do it by myself though,” you said and tried grabbing it from him. He pulled back with a giggle. 

“I got you y/n, don’t worry,” he said and continued to blow. Shortly after that, he gave it to you, and it was just the perfect warmth. Jisung ate his while it was still hot, well just a bit hotter than yours. He wiped the corner of his mouth with his jacket then looked at you. “This girl,” he laughed and wiped the corner of your mouth with his jacket. Although you appreciated it, it felt weird. Jisung doesn’t usually act like this towards you. He seemed to be more, flirtatious today. You’d be lying if you said it wasn’t a nice feeling. It made your face grew red, knees weak, and stomach flutter. 

 

“Oh,” he said and looked at his phone. “Sorry to cut it short Y/n, but I have to go to class. I have after school tutoring on math,” he said and starts to walk away. 

“Oh, it’s alright, you should go,” you said with a half smile. He smiled and took one last bite of his tteokboki before he threw the skewer into the trash. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow!” He waved then ran off. 

 

You then sat down on the curb and ate your tteokboki silently. 

“Yah noona,” you hear a boy chirp a few feet away. You turned your head and saw three little boys on lollipops with a few toys they had won from claw machines. 

“Ahh, look at these kids,” you said and stood up, looking up at them. It hurts your pride, to have three little boys be taller than you. Hyunjin laughed when you did so, then turned away to continue laughing. Achillo rolled his eyes at his goofy friend, standing still.

“I see Jisung has left you alone?” Woochan asked and ruffles your hair. You pouted, then quickly fixed your hair after Woochan removes his hand. 

“We’ll get going brother,” Achillo tells Woochan as he drags Hyunjin away. Woochan nodded and waved to them. You looked back at Woochan, still frowning for whatever reason.

“Does this noona need more food? Here, I’ll treat you to glass noodles, yeah?” Woochan offered and starts to walk. You stood in your same spot. 

“No, I don’t want glass noodles,” you said. Woochan stopped and turned around to look at you.

“Ah, that’s right, I’ll get you some bulgogi,” he says which makes you smile. 

 

You both starving children walked to a stand selling beef. Woochan orders two servings of bulgogi and a bowl of sesame rice. You took him to a nearby park, where you two ate your food. “Yah, this is so good, thanks Woochan,” you said as you stuffed some rice into your mouth. Woochan smiles and does the same. You were too focused on the food that you haven’t even noticed two little kids had came to the park and started playing. 

“Be careful!” Their mom shouted. The two little kids giggled as they chased each other up and down the play equipments. 

“Inho! You’re so slow!” The girl shouts as she runs behind her mother. The boy must’ve been younger then, you thought, since the girl is more on the bossy side. And the boy seems to listen to his her because he started crying, sitting down in the middle of the park. 

“Aww, Inha didn’t mean that, come here,” the mom says and lifts Inho up, his head as he cries into her chest. 

 

You felt a nudge and realizes it was Woochan. “Woah, forgot you were here for a second,” you said and placed a cold piece of meet into your mouth, slowly chewing it.

“Y/n, how many kids do you want?” Woochan asks, making you choke. 

“Excuse me?” You say and stop chewing so you can focus on the boy. 

“How many kids do you want?” He repeats. 

“Umm, maybe three to five, why?” You say and continue eating again. Woochan hid his smile and rocked back and fourth. 

“I bet you’ll be a great and loving mother when you get married. You’ll marry a man who loves and cares about you a lot, and you’ll be very happy,” he say and stare off into the distance. Not going to lie, that made you feel kind of odd.

“Why would you say that?” You ask and shove more food into you mouth.

“Y/n, I know you already know that I like you, and I respect you so I’m not trying to force you to do anything here. But, I think you deserve someone much more than that stupid Jisung guy,” he says and looks at you. You stopped chewing again, then quickly swallowed. 

“Um, wow, thanks, but don’t call him that!” You whined. You put your wooden chopsticks on the paper plates with some leftover food. 

“What! I mean it though, I’m a guy and I would like to say that he doesn’t find you attractive,” Woochan said and crosses his arms. You scoffed and stood up to throw your food away in the nearby garbage can.

 

After throwing your trash away, you didn’t go back to sit with Woochan. Instead, you walked over to the swings and sat down there. The slides and all were blocking you from his view, so he didn’t even know you sat down. “Unni, do you know hyung over there?” Inho, the little boy from before asked. 

“Oh, no I don’t. Why are you asking?” You ask and lean closer to him. 

“He said his girlfriend went missing, and that she is very pretty like you,” he said and points to where Woochan is. He wasn’t sitting on the bench anymore and was on his way towards you. He looked upset, but then he started laughing. 

“Like me?” You ask again.

“Yes, he says that she is very nice too, like you,” he compliments again. 

“Oh, is that so?” You giggle to yourself. “Well then maybe it is me,” you say with a smile.

“Thank you for finding my girlfriend, you did a great job,” Woochan says as he approaches you guys. He was squatting and was just a little bit taller than the little boy. 

“Hyung, she is very pretty and nice,” Inho says, pointing at you. 

“That’s why she’s mine,” Woochan says sheepishly and pats the boy’s head. 

“Yah Woochan, what are you teaching kids!” You scolded. 

“What do you mean? I’m teaching them how to compliment good people,” Woochan laughs. Inho looked back and fourth at you and Woochan innocently, most likely not getting half of the things being said now that you two aren’t using soft tones. He trotted back to his mother who is now sitting at the bench you and Woochan sat on before. 

 

“But you didn’t deny being my girlfriend,” Woochan said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes and got off the swings, walking away. “Yah where are you going?” 

“I’m going home,” you mumble and stomped off. Woochan chuckles as he follows you. 

“Tell me though, why didn’t you deny it?” He said and keeps blocking your way. Your cheeks starts to burn as he keeps coming up so close to you. You tried your best not to smile and kept pushing him to the side. “Why? Do you want to be my girlfriend?” 

You still ignored him after he asked that. Then, Woochan held you, looking into your eyes, trying to read your face. Your pink cheeks really showed, so did that smile of yours. “You like it, huh?” 

 

_________________________

A/N:

Ohmygah so that moment with Woochan really got me in the feels. It’s been too long and I’m too excited so I haven’t edited this chapter yet.