Chapter 4

Little Boy

Little Boy Chapter 4

 

It’s been nine years now. You currently work at Taehyung’s photography shop. Surprisingly, he and his friends got their degrees and managed to start their own business. They also somehow persuaded you to join their crew. It wasn’t a problem at all, well because you’ve known them all your life.

    Jimin majored in business, Taehyung majored in Photography, and Jungkook majored in film production. Although they managed to get their life together, you still laughed at them for being single. It was kind of mean, you guessed, but it was still pretty hilarious to you. If anything, there were awkward moments between you and Taehyung, considering the fact that you two dated after you graduated high school. That lasted for awhile, until you just felt that you two were better off as friends. Plus you didn’t want to deepen your relationship, making it awkward afterwards, since he basically is your brother’s soulmate, friend wise. 

    “Y/n!” Jisung shouted as he entered the shop. The boys greeted him naturally, shaking hands and bumping shoulders. You popped out of the editor’s office, running to Jisung. 

    “You’re here so early,” you smiled as he grabs your hands. 

    “Well of course, it’s our one year anniversary,” he smiled back and kissed your cheek. Not wanting to disturb you two, the boys headed back to work. 

    “Bye guys!” You waved and left with your boyfriend. After high school, you and Jisung became super distant. It wasn’t until his cousin was getting married and hired you guys that you saw him again. You were so caught up in work, you didn’t even notice it was the Jisung from high school. He approached you after the shoot, and things have been pretty tight since then. 

    You two arrived at a fancy restaurant, something six months of working could pay off. Jisung worked as a life insurance agent, which paid pretty good since he works for a higher company. You were quite embarrassed with your current life, but he made you comfortable around him. 

    The waiter lead you two to the second floor, where you then sat at a table near the glass fence, with a view of the first floor. There were beautiful fairy lights hanging from the ceiling all the way down. The restaurant had a cozy, soft yellow lighting to it, which lowkey reminded you of your bedroom. 

    “I’ve only been here once with my family, the food is great! I’m definitely going to order many dishes for us to try!” Jisung boasted.

    “Then surprise me, you can order,” you smirked and leaned back in your chair. He giggled and agreed, calling the waiter over. Jisung then started playing footsies with you. You fought back of course, but with all the giggling, you guys may’ve looked like children. (A/N: Uhh, I don’t know Jisung a lot, and ofc this is a FF so his personality won’t be exactly like him.)

    The food came out quicker, and less fancy than you expected, not that you expected super high quality food, but it was just the usual dishes that definitely look delicious. There were so many plates, they all almost didn’t fit on the little table 

    “See, it’s good right?” Jisung asked as he feeds you some spicy pork. It was nothing special, but it definitely had somewhat of a more luxurious taste compared to homemade spicy pork. Everything was just almost too elaborate for you. 

    For the entertainment, Jisung took you out to an arcade. You love arcades even though kids call you ahjumma, and adults call you a child. Dressed so formally, you almost didn’t want to go in. 

    “Hurry up slow poke!” Jisung laughed as he runs further in. You chase after him, ending up at the corner with all the basketballs. 

    “Hey!” You frowned as Jisung started before you. “You’re still gonna lose!” You quickly inserted your coins and tried to catch up to your boyfriend. You two spent the next hour running around, playing games that brought back memories.

    Jisung disappeared around the corner. You walked around, looking for him when you accidentally bump into someone. “Oops, sorry!” You apologized, rubbing your head. 

    “No worries, noona,” a deep male voice replied. You looked up and couldn’t believe your eyes. How is it possible!? How is he this big already! Smiling in front of you was Woochan from high school. 

    He was always your friend throughout high school, bothering you like the usual. After you graduated, you stopped contacting him, ignored his calls, texts, dms. You just wanted to focus on school, and being around your brother and his friends made you forget a lot about high school. It was probably because Woochan confessed to you, and it made things somewhat awkward for you. Even though you rejected him, he was still the same him around you. Even, right now.

    Sunwong and Hyunin popped out from behind Woochan. “Oh, hey y/n!” They smiled cheerfully at you. 

    “Looks like you’ve changed quite a bit,” Woochan comments.

    “What do you mean?” You asked. He whistles as he stares at you, top to bottom. Disgusted, you crossed your arm, frowning. 

    “How old are you now? Twenty-five?” 

    “Psh, yes. Aren’t you all twenty?”

    “Twenty-two, and twenty-one,” he smirks as he leans back, shoving his youth in your face. 

    “If anything, you three haven’t changed since we last met. Still the same childish boys,” you sneered. None of them laughed, or smiled, just looked at you like you were some weirdo. You chuckled awkwardly and stepped back. “Um, anyways, it was nice meeting again,” you stammered and turned around. “I’m gonna get go-“

    Woochan grabs your wrist and pulled you back up against him. “Oh it was nice meeting you too noona,” he whispered into your ear. Because your back was facing him, you couldn’t see his face, but knew for sure he must be grinning. “I’ll see you around, again,” he says before pushing you away. Regrouping with his boys and the six girls following them, Woochan walked away from you. Still looking at him as you walked, you bumped into someone once more. 

    “There you are. I was looking everywhere for you. C’mon, it’s getting late now,” Jisung said, grabbing your hand. You couldn’t help but smile, feeling so protected and safe with someone you knew. Woochan kept an eye on you two, scoffing as Jisung wrapped his arm around your waist, you nuzzling closely to your boyfriend. 

    “That didn’t even want you back then,” he murmured to himself and bit his lollipop.