Chapter 3

Little Boy

Little Boy Chapter 3

 

You were currently stuck in Woochan’s hold and stare. For whatever reason, he made you giddy and shy. It was after Inho came up to you at the park. “You like it, huh?” Woochan asks with a smirk on his face. You wanted to punch him so badly, but you didn’t. 

“Y-yah, who said I do?” You said and push him to the side again, continuing with your walk. Woochan snickered from behind you and ran up next to you. 

“Okay, no one did. I’ll just walk you home, can I?” He ask. 

“Well you kind of are right now aren’t you?” You asked back. 

 

Woochan didn’t really speak much after that. He just walked with your pace, hands behind his back, and biting his lips frequently. You were tempted to ask what he was thinking about, but you didn’t want him to get back into the crazy idea of you being his girlfriend. 

 

“I’ll see you at school!” Woochan shouts before you shut the door on him. Honestly, you felt bad for doing so afterwards, he was being rather kind to you today. 

“Him again?” You hear Taehyung mumble. You gasped a little when you turned and bumped right into him. “Ah y/,n your home,” he says casually and walks right pass you. You know it’s messed up that you still have like little feelings towards Taehyung. You just can’t help it, you may be a little boy crazy due to your single life. 

 

Jimin was in his room with Jungkook, all you could hear were some giggles and shuffling. You could only imagine what the hell they were doing in there. 

 

It’s been awhile and you felt like you haven’t talked to Jisung in forever. You sighed happily and laid on your back, hands on your phone. It was very tempting to suddenly start texting him, but you didn’t want to be so desperate. Well there’s nothing really wrong with that, but you didn’t want him to know you like him. As you quietly squeal to yourself over Jisung, Taehyung enters your room and lays down on the ground. “Oh, Taehyung, what are you doing here?”

He sighed. “Me? I just needed to spend time somewhere else.”

“Did you guys perhaps fight?” You ask, sitting up now. He didn’t answer after awhile.

“Y/n, you’re a girl, you should know,” he started. You looked at him, waiting for him to continue. Taehyung started talking about how he’s going crazy over this girl. It pained you, but you could care less. It’s not like you’re still crazy over him, but somehow you felt offended. He said all these really sweet stuff about her, you wished someone would say to you. Just sitting and listening to him, you can see how in love he is. A small smiled appeared on his face after he was done. “It’s wrong to like her, I can’t, but I do.”

“Ahaha, well in your situation, I actually don’t really know. If you can’t like her, maybe just distant yourself a little to make your feelings go away. It’s a answer, but it’s all I got right now,” you say and got off your bed, heading into your bathroom. 

“Ah well, thanks anyways,” he says like he’s going to leave, but he stays. 

 

After you finished brushing your teeth and your skin care, you came out to find Taehyung lying on your bed. You left him and headed over to Jimin’s. “Yah you, don’t you guys care about your heartbroken friend?” You said standing by the doorway. Jimin and Jungkook looked at you. They were on his bed playing cards, which made you cringe since it was not a good surface. 

“What, about Taehyung? He’s heartbroken?” Jimin asks which pisses you of for some reason. Jungkook sat there quietly and rubbed his thumb on the cards he was holding. They probably had no idea about Taehyung’s situation so you headed back to your room. 

 

You gently shook Taehyung’s shoulder, “Taehyung-ah, Taehyung oppa-“ he wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzle up against you. You froze for a second before pushing him away. “You should return to your friends, they’re playing cards without you, a-and I need to go to bed now,” you say, staring at him. He looked at you a bit confused, before sitting up. 

“Yea, sure I’ll leave you alone,” he said and quickly got out. He even turned off the lights and closed the door for you, just like how you want people to exit your room at night. 

“Thanks!” You shouted. Taehyung didn’t reply. You frowned a bit at this but ignored it. 

 

Truthfully it was way too early to sleep, but you just weren’t sure how to entertain and comfort Taehyung. You also didn’t want to do your homework. It’s not like you’re a bad kid though, you’d finish it during class tomorrow in time. Just as you grabbed your phone, Woochan called. You had forgotten how he even got your number, but you answered anyways. 

“Hey y/n, I’m just calling to be your entertainer, since this hour is usually your boring hour,” he said proudly, making you scoff. 

“And how would you know?”

“You post it all the time.” You thought about that and it’s true, you often tell the internet your bored. You cleared your throat and apologized to him, receiving a laugh in return. Talking to Woochan wasn’t bad though, even if you had Jisung in your mind beforehand. 

 

_________________________________________

A/N:

 

This chapter was shorter than usual, and hasn’t been edited yet. Please excuse any errors you may come across.