Chapter7

Play In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came; Kris was awakening by the sound of an alarm and found it placed between his and Jieun's head. Turning off the phone, he looks beside him again and now realizes that Jieun is sleeping beside him. His arms wrapped perfectly around her and she's sleeping peacefully with her face near his neck that he can feel her calm breathing. *Calm yourself down Kris.* He told himself as he slowly get up of his bed and found Siwon sleeping in the couch. He sighs when he checks Jieun's room to found Chanyeol sleeping in the bed and Sehun in his library and Kai and Chen in the living room. And there's Baekhyun cooking breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning sweetheart." Baekhyun greeted him in a girlish voice to . "Shut it Baekhyun! Why all of you sleep here?" Kris asks, going to the medicine kit in the kitchen and get a pill for head ache.

"Nothing. We're all tired last night after you almost get a fight with the next table. You've been screaming shameless words and we all feel embarrassed." Baekhyun laugh and Kris hit his head. "Aw! That hurts sweetheart." Baekhyun again in his girlish voice; acting like a wife in the kitchen. "Your girl is beautiful eh?" Baekhyun wiggle his eyebrows to him, seeing a shock reaction. "Whatever Bacon." Kris shook his head and turn around to find Jieun frowning her eyebrows to him. "Hey! Good morning." Kris greeted her in his forced smile. He already knows what he can get in her reaction; a cold treatment from her that he hated the most. "Hi! Good morning. I'm Baekhyun. Kris Friend." Baekhyun introduce himself and look at Kris in fear. "Nice to meet you. I'll help you in cooking breakfast so every one of you can eat before leaving." Jieun said nicely and wrap the apron around her waist. "Jieun, I think you should bake some cake or cookies instead." Kris suggested but Jieun only glare at him.

"I can cook breakfast okay?" Jieun whine and Kris receive another glare to her and then talk with Baekhyun about cooking the breakfast and he was there in the kitchen stool, watching her being nice to his friend and went cold as ice when he said something or when even just laying eyes on her.

 

Kris know how bad Jieun in cooking some foods, but she learned some good recipes from Jessica though she still couldn't cook something like pasta and only know how to fry and cook the simplest dishes. But luckily her pancake is now perfect unlike before and her fried egg isn't burned or even her fried chicken too. He watches her when she cooks just so he knows she's doing fine, even though he wanted to do it but Jieun always insist. She always said she wanted to learn.

"Yah! Kris! Go take a shower. Being drunk last night is not an excuse to be late on your work." Jieun raise an eyebrow to him. "You should go first." Kris said and gets a cookie in the plate. "No. Your friend is in your room. And there's your two friends in my---" Kris feed her the cookie he was eating to cut her words. “I'll wake up Siwon for you and I'll take care of this cookies." Kris smiled at her and hops out the stool and goes to his bedroom to wake Siwon up.

 

Kris then walks down to the kitchen with Siwon lazily walking down behind Kris and take a sit in the kitchen stool.  Kris then goes behind her and unties her apron. "Did you forget I'm your fiancé?" Kris whisper behind her ear that makes her blush even more.

"Ugh! I really hate love birds!" Baekhyun shouted. "Shut up Bacon!" Kris shouted back and wears the apron that he removes from Jieun. "Babe?" Kris teases her when he notices that she was shock and blushing. Jieun turn around and again: froze in her place as Kris is too close to her. Kris grabs her by the waist so she won't fall but it only makes Jieun's heart thump faster. "I said I hate love birds!" Baekhyun shouted as he was putting the pancakes and bacon in the plate. Jieun stand up straight and push Kris lightly. "G-Go take a shower too. We have works to do Mr. Wu." Jieun said awkwardly, trying her best not to sound affected by his action. "Okay Boss!" Kris salutes playfully and removes the apron, following her up.

"They're not going to take a show together. Right?" Baekhyun ask Siwon who have the same thought as him. "Maybe." Siwon answer with his wide eyes to Baekhyun. "Baekhyun wakes me up in my good sleep. I'll rip your neck if I hear you shouting early in the morning again." Kai angrily said as he sat down the stool.

Everyone look in the stairs because of Chanyeol who was lazily walking down the stairs. "They didn't take a shower together." Baekhyun whisper to Siwon a little surprisingly to him, because their first thought didn’t even happen. "Who didn't take a shower together?" Kai ask curiously to the two. "The love birds." Siwon answer and help Baekhyun finish cooking the breakfast. Kai, then get Happy in his arms and play with him while Chanyeol go back to his sleep in the couch across to where Chen is sleeping.

 

Jieun walk out of the Bathroom after drying her hair and wearing her pencil skirt and long sleeve formal blouse. "Hey!" Kris said as he goes out of his walk-in closet with his pants on and his long sleeve. "You scare me!" Jieun shouted with her eyebrows almost meet from anger. "Stop frowning and let’s go down to eat breakfast." Kris said and pulls her out of the bed room.

"Good morning Jieun" Chanyeol greeted her and pull her to sit beside him. Kai on the other hand look at her and haven't spoken any word. Kris rolls his eyes to them and push kai's face away from Jieun. "I know you're a womanizer, Kai. But not Jieun" Kris threatens him but Kai have no plans on hitting his friend's girl anyway. He just looks at her and was amaze that Kris really gets a woman to be serious with. "Hi! I'm Kai. Kris' friend" Kai introduce himself as he wait for the woman's hand to formally shake their hands. He was just going to tease his friend, Kris. It was an all-time joke to him to tease his friends about their girls by acting as if he likes them and his friends are still not use to it. "Song Jieun. My Fiancée" Kris then shake Kai's hand instead of Jieun and everyone was pull into shock as they all froze from the sudden words came out on Kris’ mouth. "Did you just say---" Siwon was about to ask in shock as he was froze on getting bacon. "Fiancée?" Baekhyun continue siwon's question as he too was froze in chewing his cookies while chanyeol almost drop his jaw in looking back and forth to Kris and Jieun. While Chen is blinking his eyes a few times and Kai stare at Kris in disbelief. "Why? I am getting married soon. What's the problem with that?" Kris ask everyone in the table and act nothing as he pull Jieun's chair closer to him and gets food for him and Jieun. Kris then looks beside him and see Jieun too froze from his words and was only staring at him like she was waiting if it was a joke. Though, Jieun know that it is true. She just can't register it to her head that Kris announce it to his friends and calling her 'his Fiancée' and it makes her blush more and a little awkward.

 

"Why no one wakes me up for Breakfast?!" Sehun shouted as he enters the dining area and all of their eyes switched to Sehun who was angry. "He just got Fiancée. What's wrong with that?" Baekhyun said and continue on eating his cookie. "Hmmm! This cookie is the best. Now I know why Kris keeps asking for cookies last night." Baekhyun announce. "Congrats Brother!" Siwon give Kris and Jieun a hug and Chanyeol knock of his senses and give them a congratulatory hug too. "What's happening in here?" Sehun ask clueless. "Someone's getting married soon!" Baekhyun announce and hug Sehun. "Sweetheart. Their getting married soon." Baekhyun said in his girlish voice as he was acting like a mother now. "Baekhyun! Stop it!" Sehun push him and Baekhyun just laugh at it and hug Jieun. "Go away guys! Don't touch Jieun!" Kris slaps their hands and pulls Jieun more closely to him.

                                                                                                                                           

"You're lucky to have friends." Jieun said, killing the silence inside the car. "I never had one." Jieun open up and smiled up to him. "No. I had one before."Jieun then correct her last sentence. Kris glances at her and see her sad expression. "Where is she?" He asks in curiosity. "She died." Jieun simply said yet sadness is obviously shown to her face. "She takes suicide. If only she opens up to me. I had done something to help her. But she chooses to be silent." Jieun confess yet she smiled at him but deep inside she wanted to say more. "You didn't know. You don't have to blame yourself." Kris wasn't good with comforting people and hasn’t even done something to help her either. "I'll set our visit in the country side tonight. You like it?" Jieun look at him in surprise. "Not a joke?" Jieun ask to be sure and Kris shook his head, smiling at her and she later on smiled. "Don't take it back!" Jieun point her finger in front of his face with her beautiful smile. She suddenly feels excited and she wanted to make sure he won’t change his mind. "I'm not. So prepare your clothes later as soon as we got home and we're leaving." Kris said while he was parking his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter