Chapter3

Play In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun was in the elevator going down in the ground floor of the building with her satisfied face, holding $20 cash in her hand and the lunch bag. As the elevator opens, Jieun saw a group that enters the building; it’s obvious that there's an exclusive business man enters in the main entrance. Every staff bows. Jieun was about an inch away from the elevator when she notices that Jaejoong is surrounded by his secretary, body guard, and for sure some who works in the high position in the business. Jaejoong was fiercely walking like a model when his eyes laid on Jieun who was looking at him with fear in her face. "Yah! Song Jieun!" Jaejoong scream her name and run to her.

Jieun in panic, she run back to the elevator and press the top floor and the close button fast and nervously. She put her palm in her chest, feeling the fast beat of her heart. *What is he doing here?* Jieun thought.

As Jieun reach the top floor, she run to Kris' office, fear is the only thing she feels. She wants to escape. "What are you doing?" Kris raises one of his eyebrows curiously. Shot a glare at her. "I'm sorry, please hide me." Jieun take a peak outside and found Jaejoong searching on her and talking to Ga-in in the top floor that only have exclusively private office of Kris with secretary's desk a few meters away from Kris' office, and a few meters away from the elevator and a rest room.

Jieun run to Kris and hide under the table, looking like a scared little kid hiding from the monster. The phone rang and Jieun's nervousness grew more when she heard the door open and heard the strong voice of Jaejoong.

"Is Jieun hiding in here?" Jaejoong ask, Kris stand up in his feet and put his hands at both edge of his table. "Mr. Kim, there's no one enters my office. I don't allow it." Kris said and faces Jaejoong, sitting in the top of his desk in front, crossing his arm and stepping on Jieun's earring that dropped in the floor. "But your secretary here told me that she saw other women in this floor." Jaejoong smirk and Kris shot a glare at Ga-in who was standing near the door. "Ms. Han, Did you see any women in my office?" Kris raises an eyebrow and Ga-in automatically understands him.

"Y-yes Mr. Wu. I saw a women step in this floor but she was running in the fire exit when I was about to tell her that no one's allowed to go in the top floor. But no one enters in Mr. Wu's office when there's no confirmation from him." Ga-in nervously makes a story to save herself from the scary boss. She’s taking glances to Kris nervously and sweating, having a fear that she might be too obvious. Jaejoong disappointedly sigh, almost losing his temper in the thought that Jieun had run away from him again. "Sorry for disturbing you. That woman is too smart." Jaejoong apologize. "It's okay; I'll follow in a few minutes in the meeting." Kris smiles but still his eyes as cold as Antarctica.

As Jaejoong went out, Kris sigh and get the earring that he hides under his shoes. "M-Mr. Wu. The meeting will get started in 5 minutes." Ga-in nervously reminds her boss, scared that he gets angry because of the earlier situation. "Is Mr. Kim in the meeting now?" Ga-in nod her head and look down, just exactly she found Jieun hiding under the table. "You can come out now." Kris told Jieun as he gets his important files in his table. Jieun comes out with still fear in her eyes, almost shaking. "Sorry." Jieun apologize immediately. She feels sorry to Kris for giving him a lot of headaches.

"Stay here. We're going to talk later." Kris glares at her. "And Ms. Han, Stay in your desk and don't allowed anyone to enter my office or even tell that there's a women in my office." Kris command and he storms out in his own office to go to his important meeting.

"Sorry if I bring you in the situation. But don't worry; I'm sure Kris won't fire you. And thank you for helping Kris to make story to hide me." Jieun sincerely apologize to Kris' secretary. "It's okay. Just ask me when you need anything." Ga-in smiled at her, she thought that Jieun is a good women and simple yet beautiful with a kind heart.

 

Kris was back in his office after a few hours, long hours to Jieun who was just sitting in the couch or just looking in the window or just arranging the files she knows to make his table more presentable and organize.

Kris didn't bother to look at her and he proceeds on working with the papers again which took another long hour until evening comes and until all the employees and even Ga-in left the work. Jieun didn't do anything to bother him, she knows that she make a big trouble and she don't want to add another thing that could make Kris angry at her big time.

Jieun just sit in the couch at the corner, obviously for visitors. She just silently looking at Kris who was very busy working in the papers and haven't even notice that his table is well organized. *He looks hotter in those eye glasses.* Jieun suddenly thought as she stare at Kris, studying his serious face. *But too arrogant.* Kris shot a glare and Jieun instantly look away, too obvious. "Your place here is beautiful" Jieun comment as she stares in the plain ceiling, taking few glances. "Yeah. My ceiling here is beautiful." Kris said full of sarcasm.

 

"Who's Kim Jaejoong to you?" Kris asks her as he closed the front door of his house, taking away the chance of Jieun to run in her room. Jieun turn around and let out a pleading smile. "You know you can't trick me with that. Tell me." Kris put his expensive tuxedo in the couch and pulls his tie. *That's what you called hot... Jieun, focus yourself.* Jieun suddenly thought as Kris was ing three of his formal long sleeves, walking in the kitchen to grab a glass of water. "He's the guy I'm telling you I am engage with." Jieun was forced to answer, following Kris in the Kitchen and sit in the stool. "He looks so angry." Kris inform her which she know.

"They are. I search it and they are looking for me. My parents surely disappointed at me and will force me to marry him anyway. I never wanted to marry him." Jieun pouted her lips, her mannerism. She still looks at Kris who was drinking his water. Jieun gulp as she saw him, staring at his Adam’s apple while he drunk the glass of water. "Would you like to marry me?" Kris asks that make Jieun choke in an instance. She wasn’t drinking anything of even eating but she was accidentally choked from the sudden question that she never thinks Kris will ask. "I'm serious with my question, Jieun." Kris rests both of him forearms in the Kitchen Island and face Jieun, too close. "You told me that you can do everything. Now, I need you. Marry me and I'll give you what you need. But don't worry. We have rules." Jieun knew he's serious, jokes isn't in his dictionary.

She looks directly in his eyes, trying to read anything that she can but couldn't understand him. He's too deep. "So you mean--- We're going to act?" Jieun ask very innocent that makes him smirk. "If that so... C-Can I introduce you with my parents that you're my husband? Just to cut out what they had set with me and Jaejoong." Jieun ask still in her very innocent face. "We're fair. I need to get my money from my parents for the investment. I'll give you rights too and we'll make the rules as soon as we got married." Kris an eyebrow and Jieun can't register it in her head. *This couldn't be a joke.* Jieun thought, didn't leave Kris' eyes. "You'll going to help me with my parents?" Jieun ask again.

"Sure babe. But we're going to fake the contract anyway. We're just married in their eyes. Not with the law." Kris smirks and left her in disbelief.

........................................

It was weekend and Kris had waked up early and wakes Jieun up in her bed. "Wake up! Jessica and Donghae will be here any minute. Change your clothes and ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter