Chapter 3

The Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When everyone arrived at the practice room, everyone started to warm up, preparing themselves for the long day ahead of them. Hakyeon, on the other hand, quickly rushed to the restroom, taking the bottle of pills with him. He quickly popped 2 pills of the painkillers and massaged his arm carefully. He just hoped to be able to make it through the day.

Although dance practice often took a toll of his body, Hakyeon still looked forward to it as he saw it as a way for him to let go of his facade, immersing himself deeply into the music. Soon, practice started. Hakyeon embraced the music playing in the background and in turn, the music took control. He found himself in a different world. His movements flowed with a dazzling grace and he could feel his soul becoming one with the music and he unleashed his emotions into the dance. He needed this as badly as he needed to breath. As the dance routine gradually started becoming intense, he could feel the pain on his shoulder building up as he tried to catch his breath to cope with the pain. However, as the dance continued, spots started filling up his vision. He tried closing his eyes to shake off the forming spots. Too focused on trying to relief the pain he felt, he missed a step and caused Taekwoon to lose balance.

At the fall, Taekwoon immediately let out a groan as he held his back, which worsen his back injury that he was recovering from. The music was stopped by their chereographer and the others quickly ran towards Taekwoon. 

"Taekwoon hyung! Are you okay?!" Hyuk exclaimed as he tried to help Taekwoon sit up.

"My back hurts badly." Taekwoon mumbled, suppressing a groan.

"Can you stand up?" Jaehwan asked carefully, trying to support him.

"Yeah. Help me up." Taekwoon asked. Jaehw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter