Chapter 4

The Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon woke up to the sound of a machine beeping. Groggily, when he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the white walls surrounding him. He quickly jolted up from his bed upon realisation that he was at the hospital - hissing in pain as he grabbed his throbbing shoulders. "How did I get here?" He thought as he looked around the room, to his dismay, there was no one there. Clutching his shoulder, he attempted to leave the bed but failed miserably as he fell harshly on the floor. At this point, he couldn't tell which hurt more, his head or his shoulder. At that moment, the ward's door opened, revealing someone. He looked up and was surprised to see someone so familiar - running towards him in panic.

"Jihee...?" Hakyeon muttered as he looked at the girl rushing over.

"Oppa! Why are you on the floor?!" Jihee asked worriedly as she helped him up.

"I'm not dreaming? It's really you?" Hakyeon asked.

"Ya! Do you think you're in the position of making jokes?! Do you know how worried I was?! When I landed in Korea, I wanted to give you a surprise by hiding outside the practice room, so I called you to pretend I wasn't in Korea but than when your phone started ringing and you're not picking up than I-" Jihee rambled, with tears forming in her eyes but was cut off by the weak chuckle from Hakyeon.

You're really back, Jihee-ah." Hakyeon smiled as he rustled with Jihee's hair, messing up her hair.

"Oppa! Stop it!" Jihee laughed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter