Chapter 6

The Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl who stepped into the cafe was familiar, was what Hakyeon thought the moment he saw her. At first, he couldn't be sure that it was her that she saw, until she came closer and he knew that he recognised her.

It was Jihee. He couldn't believe his eyes because she looked...different.

"Jihee?"

"Hakyeon..oppa?" Jihee mumbled as she stepped closer.

"Are you...Taekwoon's girlfriend?" Hakyeon asked as she approached him.

"Yeah..are you the person that Taekwoon oppa wanted to introduce me to?" Jihee asked.

"Yeah.. I guess so. Have a sit." Hakyeon said with a warm smile.

Silence engulfed them as they sat in awkwardly, after it's been a long time since they met.

"So..how have you been all these time? And how did you end up dating Taekwoon?" Hakyeon asked curiously.

"We just started recently."Jihee said.

"Oh. You looked surprised though to see me. Didn't you know we are part of the same idol group?" 

"He's a celebrity?" Jihee exclaimed surprised.

"Yeah. You looked surprised. Didn't he tell you?" Hakyeon asked.

"No...he didn't go into details about his job now that I think about it."Jihee said softly.

"Ohhh..I think he just wanted to keep it as a surprise."

"Yeah I guess." Jihee replied.

"So oppa... your shoulder must be healed right? From that incident? Seeing that you're fulfilling your dream to dance." Jihee asked.

"Yeah... Why did you disa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter