Chapter 5

The Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hakyeon was sure that Jihee left the room, he laid down on his bed, cold sweat forming on his forehead, as he tried to ease the throbbing pain of his shoulder to no avail. Just then, his phone started ringing, breaking his train of thoughts.

He picked up his phone to see his manager calling. That's when he remembered that he had been out of contact for the whole day. 

"Hakyeon-ah! Thank god you have finally picked up your call! Where have you been?! Do you know how worried I was?!" His manager screamed through the phone.

"I'm sorry hyung. Something came up so I couldn't pick up your call." Hakyeon explained calmly.

"Do you know I almost called the police?! I was so shocked when I came in to the practice room and seeing the trail of blood on the floor, and than I found out that you were being sent to the hospital by someone and not picking up the phone-" His manager continued.

"I'm fine now hyung it was just a small accident. I'll be back shortly, in time for the recording later on. Don't worry." Hakyeon said.

"Where are you now? Do you need me to pick you up?" 

"No, it's fine. I'm with a friend. I'll see you later. Sorry for worrying you." Hakyeon apologised again.

"Okay, I'll see you later." His manager said before hanging up the call.

Just in time, Jihee came back in.

"Oppa. Here's the medicine for you. " Jihee said as she came back into the ward, holding a bag of pills.

"Thanks, Jihee-ah." Hakyeon said as he stood up from his bed. However, a wave of dizzy spell hit him, as he held his head.

Jihee quickly rushed to him and supported him.

"Oppa! Are you sure you're okay?!" Jihee exclaimed worriedly, seeing his pale face.

Hakyeon closed his eyes, hoping to clear his vision.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Hakyeon said as he gave her a slight smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter