Misunderstanding

Packless

Hongbin was still standing in the same place as he was, staring at the bloodied floor when he hears loud footsteps approaching him and the next thing he knows, he's shoved to the nearest wall, his head and back hitting the wall and making him wince but the pain is nothing compared to how scared he currently is when he realise that the person attacking him is none other than the pack's alpha, his alpha. 

Taekwoon's eyes are almost red in anger and he seems to pay no attention to the fact that he's currently half choking Hongbin as he yells at him. "Why did you do that to him?! "He demands, his voice the loudest Hongbin has ever heard. 

"I didn't--it's not me! "Hongbin denies as he try to escape the alpha's grasp but Taekwoon is having none of that as he instead let out a growl and slap Hongbin across the face. 

"I should've killed you along with your parents if I knew you're going to grow up to threaten my family! "Taekwoon says and his words managed to snap Hongbin out of his fear. 

"Kill me then! Kill me now! Murderer like you is the reason I grew up like this! "Hongbin screams back, shoving Taekwoon away from him as he glares at him murderously. 

Baring his teeth upon being challenged, Taekwoon lets out another loud growl as he charges towards Hongbin, fully intent on killing now that the beta dared him to. 

Except that Hakyeon suddenly appears out of nowhere and pulls him back.

"Taekwoon, what are you doing?! "Hakyeon demands, holding tightly onto the alpha's arm as he glances at both him and Hongbin alternately. 

Taekwoon looks like he wants to fight back against Hakyeon's grip but instead, he retracts his arm and turn away from him. "If something happens to Sanghyuk, I'm killing him. "He says before storming away and Hakyeon's attention quickly turns towards Hongbin. 

"Hongbin, what happened? "He asks making Hongbin scowl and huff loudly. 

"Sanghyuk came home with a knife stuck in his stomach and Taekwoon thought I was the one who did it. "He explains and the colour immediately drains from Hakyeon's face just as a scream that is no doubt Sanghyuk's, echoes throughout the whole mansion. 

 

 

"I don't know if he'll make it. "

Jaehwan's face is the definition of worry, fear and helplessness as he finally comes out of the room he has been treating Sanghyuk in. 

"What do you mean? "Hakyeon demands, looking like he's going to burst into tears at any moment. 

"His knife... as we know, was laced with poison and he lost a lot of blood. I... did what I could but--"Jaehwan didn't get to finish his sentence when all of a sudden, he goes limp and Wonshik, who seem to have expected it, was quick to catch him and carryhim like he weight nothing. 

Neither of them look as shocked as Hongbin is feeling though, maybe because they know that the beta of theirs had overused his power trying to heal Sanghyuk. 

"I'll get him to his room. "Wonshik says monotonously and without waiting for any response, he strut away, leaving the now silent Taekwoon, a crying Hakyeon and a speechless Hongbin outside of Sanghyuk's room. 

"I--"Hongbin isn't sure why but he hates seeing Hakyeon cry, it doesnt suit him, it really doesn't. So he try to offer what little help he could. "I'm not a healer like Jaehwan but I can--"he didn't get to finish his words though, because Taekwoon cuts stops him. 

"Get out. Don't show your face here unless Sanghyuk wakes up. "The alpha warns and Hongbin grit his teeth, staring at Hakyeon for something; for the omega to hear what he wanted to say first but Hakyeon says  nothing, he merely let himself be dragged away into Sanghyuk's room by Taekwoon. 

 

 

"Where are you going? "

Hongbin stops in his track when a voice stopped him and he turns around, a luggage in hand, to see Wonshik looking at him with an unreadable expression. 

"Taekwoon told me to get out of here. "He says flatly before letting out a loud sigh. "Is Jaehwan okay? "He can't help but ask, having grown fond towards the beta since he's the only one in the pack who wasn't against him joining the pack.

"He'll be fine. "Wonshik says, taking a step closer towards Hongbin. "Sanghyuk... was it you who did it? "He asks and Hongbin growls at that. 

"I did not! If anything, I was the one who helped him! I called Jaehwan for him! Why is everyone here suspecting me?! "He half screams, unable to hide his frustration anymore. 

"I'm sorry then. I just... Sanghyuk is very precious to us. "Wonshik mumbles, his face morphing into one of longing and sorrow. 

"I know that. "Hongbin huffs, knowing very well just how much the members of the pack care for that maknae of theirs despite him still going around attacking and killing people. And he also know that he never stand the chance to be as precious  as Sanghyuk to the pack, not when his presence isn't even welcomed . 

"Here, "Wonshik offers him a set of keys."you  can stay at the safe house for a while. "He says but Hongbin is hesitant to take it. "Taekwoon probably doesn't mean what he said. He lose his temper easily when it comes to Sanghyuk, he's his baby after all. "Wonshik muses with a small smile. "I'll talk to him later so... don't leave. Just hold on. "He coax. 

Hongbin takes the offered keys, seeing how sincere Wonshik is being. "We may fight a lot but i never wish for this to happen. "He mutters, casting his eyes downwards. "If... Taekwoon wants to, I can help do something for Sanghyuk. But I'm no healer, just a loner who learnt to patch up after himself. "

He says no more after that and he didn't let Wonshik say anything either as he just pick his luggage back up and walks out. 

 

 

 

 

A/N Hi, I'm bluegirl317.. I have adopted this story from my friend, bibucha since she decided not to write anymore.. I felt like it was such a waste to abandon this fic so yeah.. if you have read my other stories, you'll know that this story is very different from any story that I've wrote so I'll try my best to continue and complete this story.. thank you :)and I hope I don't disappoint you.