09

Bad Girl Down

"Wait you KISSED her!?"

"Shh!" Irene quickly covers Seulgi's mouth and looks around for any eavesdroppers. Seulgi mouths a sorry.

Irene lets out a heavy sigh, "I don't know what I was thinking Seul, it just happen!"

"Did I missed something at the party? I know I was pretty gone." Seulgi inquired. 

"Well..." Irene hesitated, "My father met her."

Seulgi's eyes instantly widen, "You're joking!"

"It was horrible Seul! I prayed that we wouldn't see him." Irene's voice falters slightly, "I'm scared that he might do something to Wendy."

"But you guys aren't even together like that!"

Irene shakes her head, "Wendy said we were to him"

"Oh ..."

"Ugh! I should of told her about him before we went to the party." 

Seulgi rubs Irene's back to comfort her. 

"And the thing is also I haven't seen Wendy since then..." Irene adds. 

"Did you text her or called?" asked Seulgi. 

Irene shakes her head and Seulgi gives her a small smile. The school bell finally rings, and it was time for Irene and Seulgi to go their separate ways. Irene couldn't keep her heart from beating faster than it normal does. She was anxious because the next class was her math class. Hers and Wendy's to be exact. Irene stood by the side of her classroom's entrance, as students started to file in. She was hoping she could catch Wendy. She waited till the late bell rang, and let out a heavy sigh once more. 

"Maybe she didn't come to school." she thought to herself. Irene enters the classroom, and when she looks up she instantly meets eyes with Wendy, who was seated at her desk. Irene felt time stop and her breath hitch. A million thoughts ran through her mind. 

"Miss Bae, I would appreciate if you would take your seat." interrupted her math teacher. She bowed apologetically and made it to her seat. As she came closer, Wendy quickly breaks her own trance-like stare. As soon as Irene sat at her desk, she pulls out her phone to text Seulgi.

Seul! She's here! 

Who? Wendy!?

Yes! She came to math class...but

But?

She's avoiding me. Ugh why did I kiss her Dx 

Calm down, maybe you just need to talk to her

I would, if I could get her to come and listen to me

Hmmm, I'll call some reinforcements. 

Irene looked puzzled at Seulgi's last text. Irene would glance at Wendy's desk. She could see the other girl looking out the window. A scene very familiar with her at the beginning. 

"The beginning..." Irene started to reminisce what their relationship were before the party. In hindsight, their relationship went for another annoying trouble to one of the most important person in her life. Feelings. The most complicated thing that Irene would ever try to figure out. And with Wendy, all the more complicated. But was it really complicated? No it wasn't. Irene already figure out her feelings, she was just of afraid of...rejection. 

Irene's thoughts were once again interrupted by the ending bell. She shoots her head up to see Wendy quickly gather her things and out the door. Irene did the same in order to catch the girl outside. Irene rushes outside but Wendy was no longer in site. She could feel her eye water. Irene walked a step away from the classroom but then a hand on her shoulder stopped her. Irene turns around, and there was Wendy. 

"Let's talk." Wendy simple says. Taking Irene's hand into hers as she leads Irene up the stairs to the school's rooftop.

They stop near one side of the roof. Wendy shuffled her balance between her feet. She didn't know what to say to Irene first.

"Look I'm-" they both started. Wendy gave a small chuckle and their antics which made Irene feel relax a bit.

"You first." suggested Wendy. 

Irene takes a deep breath, "Look, uhm that kiss...I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable. It was uncalled for and I don't know what I was thinking and a maybe I was a bit tipsy and-"

Wendy cuts off Irene her lips meeting the rambling girl's lips. Wendy deepens the kiss more by pulling Irene closer to her a the waist. Irene separates them, and Wendy places a hand on Irene's cheeks. 

"I'm sorry. For confusing you, because I was confused also," confessed Wendy, "I like Irene Bae, I really do like you...but I was afraid." 

"Afraid?" questioned Irene.

"Yes...afraid I might ruin you." 

"Ruin me!? How could you do that?" 

"You're too good for me Irene!" exclaimed Wendy, loosening the embrace she had on Irene, "I wasn't going to confess to you,but..."

"But?" 

"Sooyoung talked some sense into me," Wendy explained shyly, "and a little bit of Yeri." 

"So that was Seulgi's reinforcements." Irene though amusingly. She could only imagine what the those two could of told Wendy to make her confess this fast. 

"I'm sorry again." repeated Wendy, with a sheepish smile. 

"It's okay, I guess it was also on my part too because I might of made you confused with the whole "pretend to be my girlfriend" thing at  the party." admitted Irene. 

"Well can we not pretend anymore?" 

"Do you mean? Officially become girlfriends?" 

"Only if you want."

Irene paused for a minute which made Wendy nervous. 

"I would love that actually." Irene replies, giving a peck on Wendy's lips. 

Wendy gives her a big smile and engulfs her into another hug. 

"But you have to take me out because you ignored me for the whole weekend!" addressed Irene with a pout, "I was sad without you." 

"Ah sorry about that, babe."

"I'm being called babe already?" teased Irene. 

"It's not the first time I called you babe, and the last time I did I saw you blush a little." added Wendy.

"You saw that?" Irene mumble, feeling her face heat up a little. 

"Of course," Wendy comes close to Irene to whisper in her ear, "You were the only I was looking at that whole night."

And for that comment, Irene had to pull Wendy into another kiss. 

(A/N):

Hello everyone! So I put up a little announcement that I will not be updating till the end of the semester (around May). School is back again ugh! I wanted to get this chapter out before I get too swamped with school work. Thank you everyone for your patience and support for this story! Until next time! <3