03

Bad Girl Down

Wendy played on her phone while Yeri was doing her homework at her desk. Wendy wasn't particularly looking at anything because her mind kept wondering back to the events that happen prior to entering Yeri's home. Letting out a sigh, Wendy decides to text Joy.

Yah Satan, are you up?

Yes? It's like 8pm. Why would I be sleeping?

I have news...

News?

I asked that Bae girl to help me graduate. 

WELL LOOK AT YOU! SOMEONE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME 

Wendy rolls her eyes at Joy's text. 

"Hey, Wan-unnie, can you help me with this problem?" asked Yeri. Wendy got up from where she sat and leaned behind Yeri.

"What's up?" 

"It's this part...in English. I can read it but I can't understand it." 

"Lemme see...oh it's Shakespeare...always hated reading his plays, especially this one." commented Wendy when she saw the title. 

"You hate Romeo and Juliet? I thought it was a classic."

"It is but it's mostly about stupid, young love." 

"Have you ever been in love unnie?" Yeri turns to face Wendy. 

Wendy pauses for a second, "No..."

"Whattt, no way!"

"It's possible to not have fallen in love, Yerim-ah. Let's get back to your homework so your mom doesn't complain about me staying here too long."

"She doesn't complain." Yeri gives a pout. Wendy feels a little guilty for letting that comment slip, but she knew that Yeri's mom didn't like Yeri to hang out with her too much even though Wendy helps Yeri out with school and tries to be a good influence. Emphasis on tries. 

"It's okay Squirtle. Come on look at this section here." Wendy says pointing back at Yeri's homework and getting the younger to focus once more.

~

"Seul she actually asked for my help!" yelled Irene on the other line. 

Seulgi put her phone at an arms length away to make sure she doesn't go deaf from Irene's excitement. 

"Well that's something I didn't expect, then that means your challenge is really going smoothly!" 

"Well let's not get ahead of ourselves. She asked and I agreed but who knows what's gonna happen now."

"What do mean?" asked Seulgi, she puts her phone in between her shoulder and head as she starts preparing dinner for two.

"I mean like she's unpredictable. Like you said you weren't expecting her to ask for help. Honestly I thought I would have to force her or something." 

Seulgi heard the front door open and a set of keys dropping into their key bowl. 

"Hey Hyun, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow. Hwaiting!" said Seulgi, turning off the stove.

"Yeah I'll see you Seul." replied Irene, hanging up the line. 

"Was that Irene?" asked a voice from behind. 

Seulgi turns around and a smile automatically came onto her face. 

"Yeah it was." Seulgi walks towards the other, and wraps her arms around their waist. 

"I bet she told you about Wendy."

Seulgi nodded in response, "I can't believe you convinced her to asked help from Irene." 

"You know I'm amazing." they replied with a hair flip. Seulgi laughs and goes back to the food she just cooked and places it onto the dinner table. 

"I know you're amazing. You're Park Sooyoung." Seulgi walks back to Joy, "You're also an amazing girlfriend." 

"Flattery will get you nowhere, bear." laughs Joy as cups Seulgi's face and leans in to kiss the shorter girl.

"Let's eat now, I made your favorite." said Seulgi when they parted. Joys nods in agreement and they both enjoy the rest of their dinner night.

(A/N): 

Surprise! It's JoyGi! I just love this pair so much because Joy can get so soft with Seulgi >.<  I love it! Anyways, wow I didn't expect many people to subscribe to this fic haha I will do my best to write this. Please be patient with the updates as again I at updating. It even took me like a week to put this one out. Till next time!