Chapter 5

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The contestants were moved back to the waiting rooms. 

There were 9 contestants left. After that guy had fallen to his death, no one dared touch the ropes. 

Jungkook had slowed his pace and was the 5th to retrieve a flag.

Han had placed in third, he smirked at Jungkook thinking he had actually beat him.

 

They were brought back to the practice hall. 

"Today one of you was going to be eliminated. After the death that happened, that is no longer needed. Some of you will be eliminated by not meeting the requirements and others by dying. Keep that in mind and stay alert." Master Jung finished.

He bid goodbye to the contestants and their sponsors and left the hall. 

The contestants were all to stay in the left-wing of the palace. They would each get a room to themselves, to avoid any conflicts breaking out. 

Jungkook and Lord Kim were led to his room by a palace guard. 

"When will the next competition be held?" Jungkook asked. 

"Next week. They will be held once a week. This needs to be finished quickly, the prince can't go without proper protection for long." 

Of course, he couldn't, because someone like Jungkook would be waiting for the chance to kill the prince.

 

They arrived at the room, the guard unlocked the door, handed the keys to Lord Kim and left. 

"This is your room Jungkook, I will come every morning and let you out to train. Of course, I will keep the key, you cant be walking around in the palace as you please." Jungkook would have to come up with a plan to get out of the room, he couldn't kill the prince if he was locked up in a room. 

"If you need anything, just knock on the door and one of the guards will assist you, Sadly we are closer to the prince's chambers so the captain of the guards will be passing by every so often. Don't make a scene and upset  your future co-worker."

Jungkook smiled "Why are you so sure it's going to be me?" 

Lord Kim smiled back "I am your sponsor Jungkook, that's what I should believe." He paused for a bit. "Very well then, I will let you look around the room. Make yourself comfortable." With that Lord Kim left the room and locked the door behind him. 

Jungkook quickly began to inspect the room, they were high up so jumping out the window wasn't an option, they would catch him climbing down. The door wasn't an option, it was loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter