Chapter 1

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun had gone down long ago, the moon was covered by clouds and gave little light. But it was enough for Jungkook to see where he was going. He ran on top of the roof and leaped over to the next. He hopped off the roof and landed in front of his prey.

 

"Get away from me you bastard!" Jungkook's prey took a step back but there was nowhere he could go. He was cornered.

 

"I have been informed that you took something from our Lord. I have been sent to retrieve it and dispose of you." Jungkook stretched out his arm signaling the man to give back what he took.

 

The man pressed himself against the wall and took out a blade from inside his coat. "Beat me first and then you can get it back."

 

Jungkook took a step forward. "There is no need for that, give the map back and I will dispose of you quickly." The man's eyes looked around, trying to find a way to get away. He looked at Jungkook, and took something out of his pocket. It was a map.

 

"I'll give it to you kid but promise you'll let me go, I’ll leave Azulkra and never show my face again." The man slowly extended his arm to hand Jungkook the map.

"It sounds like a good proposition." Jungkook took the map from the man. The man took the chance and ran past Jungkook.

 

Jungkook slowly took a blade from his boot and flung it at the man. "But I do not accept it." The blade struck the man in the back of the head. His body fell on its knees then fell face first onto the cold ground.

Jungkook placed the map in his pocket and walked towards the man. He crouched next to him and removed his blade from the back of his head and wiped the blood on the man's clothes.

"May you rest in peace." Jungkook stood back up and made his way out of the alley.




 

Jungkook arrived back at the inn and immediately made his way to Lord Byul's quarters. He knocked on its door. Moments later the door opened. '

 

"Jungkook you're back! Did you get the map back?" Jungkook nodded and handed Lord Byul the map. Lord Byul took the map and unfolded it. "Excellent, what about the man did you take care of him?" Jungkook nodded again. "As expected from my best assassin, you may leave now." Jungkook gave Lord Byul a slight bow and turned to open the door. "Ah Jungkook, I need you here early in the morning tomorrow. I have a new mission for you."

"I'll be here my lord." Jungkook stepped out the door and closed the door behind him. He went to his room.

As soon and he arrived at his room, he began peeling his clothes off. He hated the feeling of sticky sweat on his skin. He walked over to the washroom and turned the bath water on. He walked over to the mirror and inspected his wounds. He had many scars on his body; some big and some small. He looked at the long scar that ran all the way from his shoulder to the belly button. It was a brutal scar and he would never forget how he obtained it.

Jungkook pealed of his undergarment and stepped into the bathtub.

The next day Jungkook was at Lord Byul's quarters. He was greeted by a sleepy eyes Lord. "Jungkook you are here too early, but please do come in and take a seat." Jungkook stepped inside and sat in the chair in front of Lord Byul's desk.

Lord Byul yawned and took a seat in front of him. "Yesterday a very important person came to visit this inn, he asked to see you but you were gone on your mission so I spoke to him. He has a very good proposition f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter