Chapter 4

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook was on his third lap. This was nothing to him.

He reached Hoseok.

"Done." Jungkook took a deep breath and smiled at Hoseok.

"Don't get friendly with me. Go to your sponsor."

He would have to wait for the others to be done before the next course.

Jungkook made his way over to Lord Kim who was separate from the others.

"You finished quite fast, I told you to stay in the middle to not attract attention." He looked towards the other contenders.

"This was just running anyone can be good at that. Don't worry too much."


 

"The next course will be sparring, pair up with someone and begin. I will be evaluating you all." He stepped aside while they paired up.  

And as to be expected  Han hurriedly made his way towards Jungkook.

"Will you be my partner?" Han asked politely

Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

They were all partnered up and Hoseok let them begin.

Immidielty Han threw the first punch. Jungkook quickly dodged it.

"Jungkook, you got quicker." He swung his leg at Jungkook's face.

Jungkook caught it and pushed him back. Han stumbled a bit but quickly regained his balance.

Jungkoook threw a punch. Han tried to move out the way but it wasn't fast enough, Jungkook's fist grazed his cheek.

"It seems as though you didn't keep your promise, Han. You fight as bad as you used to."

Han smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter