An Unprepared Agreement

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

Se Mi woke up groggily with a bit of puffy like eyes. This is one of the reasons I hate... crying.

Remembering I had classes, I started preparing for it. As well as the... tutor sessions.

Compromising huh? I released a light exhale. Lee Dawon... I can't seem to understand what goes inside that head of his.

Who would even care for 'getting along'? It's fine as long as it practically benefits two sides, isn't it? I really don't get the point.

But it would seem to offer a better learning environment for them. Even though adjusting for those people bothers me, I'd have to do it eventually.

But they'll also have to adjust to my rules as well.

After an hour, I was prepared to leave and went to the living room and noticed my mom sleeping on the coffee table with stacks of papers, pens, and clips scattered all over it.

I felt guilt in me, remembering the night I screamed my frustration at her. I took the small blanket in a chair, placing it on her shoulders before leaving the house.

As I walked towards school, I slowly felt nervous with each second passing. Why do I feel so worried? I don't even give a single damn on what comes out of their mouth.

I ignored this tugging feeling in my chest and continued walking.

The nervousness gradually increased as I saw myself infront of the main gate, ready to enter the campus.

I knew there was this bugging question I had been hiding in me. Convincing myself, it wasn't the reason I was anxious. No. Not at all Se Mi.

Did... Did he tell anyone?

I did tell him to do anything he wanted with it, but all of it was in a spur of a moment.

Because... I had pride. I didn't want to be a coward. I didn't want to feel so embarrassed for what I did.

I was a bit anxious, luckily while walking in the hallway, there weren't many people and almost everyone didn't even notice me.

As I stood in front of the sliding door, it felt like a judgement room I had to face.

I took one deep breath, clutching my bag strap before opening the sliding door, anticipating for the worst.

I closed my eyes for a bit until I heard someone greet me.

Jungmi jumped in front of me. "Good morning Se Mi! Why are you squinting your eyes? Did you eat something sour or stuff? And they look... a little swollen?"

"No, they're not. Uh... Did you hear anything?" I curiously asked.

"What? What 'anything'?" Jungmi looked confused and curious.

I immediately shake my head. "Nothing. Nevermind. Looks like there's no big talk."

Jungmi's eyes widened. "Whoa whoa whoa! Wait a minute! Is this what I'm hearing true?! Se Mi listening to school talks?! Now this is a "talk"!"

"Stop. I have the FSP. I... also have to take a look if anyone's saying anything stupid or doing anything stupid behind the school's back." I made up a partial lie. A partial lie.

Jungmi seemed convinced and nodded. "Well, that makes sense. Anyways..." Jungmi's voice turned to that of a whisper. "Can it be my turn for Social Sciences later? I don't know if I can attend these next few days for tutorials."

"Why?"

Jungmi proceeded to pout. "My mom kept nagging me to meet this guy who's probably another son of a rich old geezer. I'm freakin 17 for God's sake!"

I sighed. "It's your responsibility as an heiress to a company. You can't really change that."

3rd POV

Jungmi's smile turned to that of a forced one and laughed at this, rubbing the back of her head.

"Hahaha... Yeah, you're probably right. I... can't afford to screw up for the company."

Se Mi proceeded to her seat and sat down. Jungmi suddenly had the urge to use the toilet. She tapped Se Mi and requested her to tell the teacher that she's present in case the teacher arrived with her gone.

"Sure. Don't take too long. Ms. Kim doesn't like late students." Se Mi said before Jungmi could leave with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter