Semi Jelly

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

"Se Mi! Se Mi! Wai-- Please stop for a moment!" Jungmi finally gets ahold of her wrist.

"I-I'm sorry, it was insensitive of me to force you to sit with them. I... I didn't notice you got uncomfortable. As your friend, I should've noticed sooner. I'm really sorry!"

Se Mi sighed. "I told you already, they don't bother me. I... I just... I wanted to return to class early. That was all there is to it."

Jungmi tilted her head. "But when I called you several times, you just kept walking and your fists were closed, something you often do when you're upset."

"T-That was nothing."

Se Mi run-walked back to class as Jungmi was left contemplating the unexpected actions of her friend.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Jungmi could sense Se Mi's agitation, even from her seat.

She'd recite to all the questions the teachers were giving and would answer all boardworks her classmates couldn't answer, stealing all the class' recitation points for the day.

Jungmi sighed. This is my fault. Jungmi, you idiot.

Class ended quite early as our Literature teacher had prior engagements. Se Mi stayed glued to her seat.

"Hey Se Mi... A-Are you okay?" Se Mi plainly answers back while fixing her things. "I'm fine."

"You wanna go to that crepe stand in front of school? It's still a bit early before the boys make it here." Jungmi tries to cheerfully ask her.

"I will formulate the questions for Chemistry in the second half of the session later. You can go if you like." Se Mi straightly says.

"O-Oh... It's fine, I suddenly felt like I've had enough of sweets lately! Hehehe..."

The next 15 minutes was almost spent in silence as Se Mi was engrossed on writing in her notebook and Jungmi surfing through her phone.

Jungmi bites the inside of her cheeks and reluctantly speaks. "Se Mi... I know something's been bothering you... since lunch."

"And if you're annoyed with what I did, please tell me. I'm your friend. I can't take it if I-I know I did something wrong and y-you won't even scold me for it."

Se Mi stayed silent then answered. "You're not at fault, it's my problem." It's a problem with myself.

"They're coming in 5 minutes, prepare your lesson plan."

"O-Okay."

Minutes after, the SF9 members entered one by one.

"Good afternoon Se Mi-sshi, Jungmi!" Dawon cheerfully greets.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter