The Months Task

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

The principal gestured at Se Mi, extending his arms. "Take a seat, Se Mi-sshi."

She bowed and sat down.

"I called you, um, apparently you call yourselves SF9, to tell you that from next week onwards, it is mandatory for you to attend classes."

The boys automatically grumbled and groaned in frustration, except for Youngbin who stayed quiet.

"Wae Mr. Seol?? We did good at the last competition! We even returned half the cash prize to the school!" Zuho reasoned out.

Mr. Seol, the principal placed his hands together "Tell me, besides dancing and singing, do you guys even know any book knowledge?"

No one answered. "Well, I could make an exception for Inseong since he can catch up quite easily but it would be unfair for the whole team. Oh, and another condition shall be added to ensure you take care of your performance in class." Mr. Seol looked at the boys intently before speaking again.

"Not one member is allowed to have a failing grade in any subject. Any member with a failing grade shall not allow the whole team to join any competition in performing arts."

The whole office roared with groans and sounds of complains. Mostly from the members of SF9.

"It's frustrating to catch up to 5 months of lessons! How are we even going to do that?!" Dawon reasons out.

Then Se Mi felt this cold chill she felt earlier. Don't tell me...

"Well, that's where Ms. Geum steps in. She'll be in charge of you guys. You can call her your 'manager' if you want." Mr. Seol smiles.

I knew it. Se Mi started to speak up. "Pardon my intrusion, but I wasn't notified of this beforehand Mr. Seol. Don't I get to have a say in this?" Se Mi asked as calmly as she can.

"Okay, that would be all for you boys. Ms. Geum, please stay." Mr. Seol told her.

The SF9 members left the room one by one with Dawon taking one last glance at the two people in the office before the door closed.

Inseong complained. "She'd be handling us? God, please save me from endless community service cause seriously, she scares me."

All the members looked at Inseong to which he said "What?"

"We don't want to hear that from you, hyung." Chani said as she puts his palm against his forehead.

"Let's cheer up guys! She may not be that bad... I think." Dawon said enthusiastically.

Hwiyoung suddenly flails his hands in front of Dawon. "Dude, didn't you see what happened to that first year? Nobody wants to end up like her."

"Well, she... didn't punish me earlier or anything." Dawon voiced out his thoughts.

The SF9 members gaped at him.

Meanwhile, at the office...

"You mean I have to tutor those... guys?!" Se Mi suddenly stood up.

"Manners Ms. Geum. I assign you to this task because I believe you are most capable to teach those... students."

Se Mi sat down and crossed her arms "I ought to politely decline to this. I have other matters to attend to. It would bother me and my study sessions."

"Oh. You don't have to worry for your grades. I already had a 'talk' with all your professors." Mr. Seol smiled innocently.

She was disgusted at this. She knew that she is more than capable to work for her own achievements.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter