Good and Bad Encounters

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Mi POV

"Did you see them?" Jungmi suddenly asked me.

"Who?" Still twirling the pasta with my fork.

"SF9. They seem to look at you earlier. Especially Dawon-sshi. Do you know each other?" She said, putting down her strawberry milk.

"I don't bother knowing any of their names. Dawon? That short guy?" I said giving a short glance at the noisy table.

"Yeah. Well, just... you know how fangirls are. And how 'kingkas' are..." Jungmi muttered in a worried tone.

"Their opinions don't really matter to me. Let them say what they want." Plainly saying it as I took a spoon of pasta into my mouth.

"If you say so..." Jungmi decided not to press longer.

Aaand Jungmi was back to her cheerful self. "Anywaaay, the math substitute teacher earlier was such a daddy! I almost didn't listen to the lesson--." Jungmi suddenly felt a light glare directed at her.

"Almost." Jungmi emphasized the word slowly.

I was done with my lunch and remembered I had to do advance reading on Biology. I stood up slowly.

"You're going already? Jungmi asked with a pout and did..... aegyo.

"Stop. I have to do some reading. We'll have some.... ice cream later." I said while looking away from her.

"Ah you, you really don't know how to express your love for me!" She said and clung onto my arm.

"I'm taking it back." I slightly grimaced and slowly slid my arm off her.

"No! We're going for ice cream!! Okay! Go read some books now!" She said, slightly pushing me in a playful manner.

"I'm going now. Don't be late for class." I said.

"I won't!" Jungmi grinned at me.

3rd POV

Jungmi sighed as she was left alone to eat the remaining of her lunch.

"Jungmi-ya!" Someone suddenly called her. Looking up, she glanced at the person who called her name.

Her face suddenly turns slightly sour.

"Aww. Don't make a face like that. It's not like we weren't friends before." She stated in a teasing tone.

"I don't remember the word 'friend' when I'm with you, Minjoo." Jungmi slightly glares at her.

"Aish! This girl!--" As she was about to hit Jungmi, she was stopped by a member of their clique. "I-I don't think we should do that Minjoo, remember the FSP?"

The girl, Minjoo, composes herself. "Heh. You're right."

She turns her head to face Jungmi again. "Don't play clean, miss goody-two-shoes. For all we know, you're only using Se Mi."

Jungmi stands up suddenly but restrains herself, remembering she had to protect Se Mi's privileges.

"Go away if you have nothing better to do." Jungmi slightly clenches her fists.

"Fine. We would not want the 'Queen's' dog to get upset. Ciao!" As Minjoo was leaving, her hand hits the strawberry milk box, letting it spill on Jungmi's skirt.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! That was an accident. I have a spare skirt on my locker if you'd like." Minjoo smiled at her.

"I'm fine. Keep it to yourself." She gritted through her teeth and left the cafeteria, run-walking.

She walked through the hallways with everyone looking at her. She immediately found the place she wanted to be alone in.

She entered the garden and sat under a tree. She wanted to cry, but she had to stay strong for Se Mi. She instead, released a heavy and shaky sigh.

"It's okay to cry if you want."

She was startled, hearing a guy's voice seemingly come from behind the large tree.



 

In the Principal's office...

"What?! We have to attend classes from now on?!" Youngbin exclaimed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter