Our Scary "Heroine"

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

??? POV

The raven haired girl walked out in haste, not quite in a good mood. I mean, yeah, I made 'a bit of a mess'... Actually, no, it was a big mess. And I admit it was my bad.

But she didn't have to be so rude about it. I even offered her lunch! Not everyone gets one from me.

Come to think of it, I didn't even see her face. But I know I've heard that voice before. I just can't put my finger to it.

Doesn't matter anyway! I offered her help, she coldly rejected it. It's technically out of my league.

My eyes darted towards the messy desk of hers and actually felt bad. It wasn't really on purpose. Maybe she'd like it if I fixed her things for her before she gets back.

I grabbed her notebook and  immediately patted it above the trash can to remove bits of chips and powder, when a piece of pink paper fell. Meh. Maybe a doodle note, well girls are into those nowadays.

I went back to her desk and neatly placed her notebook atop it as well as removing the remaining crumbs on the table. I think I did a pretty decent job.

As I patted my palms to remove crumbs on the side of my hands, my phone suddenly rang.

"Yeoboseyo? Ah, Youngbin hyung!"

"Dawon-ah! We've been waiting for 15 minutes at the dance studio! Dance practice starts at 7:30 pabo!" Youngbin hyung says in a frustrated tone.

"Mianhe hyung, I took care of... something. And class'll be starting in 15 minutes. I don't think I'll mak--"

"Look, we're excused from academic activities okay? We're on the performing arts department for a reason. Attending class is just a stupid formality." Youngbin hyung cuts me off.

"I-I know that..." I muttered and heard hyung sigh on the other line. "You just wanted to see her didn't you? Dawon-ah, I know it's hard but--"

"I didn't attend class for that! Just-- Anyway, I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said as I hung up the call and released a heavy sigh before walking towards the sliding door and stepping outside, making my way to the dance studio.

Se Mi POV

As I finish fixing myself up, I looked at my reflection on the mirror.

"You're really pretty Se Mi-sshi, it's such a shame we knew this."

"It doesn't match her with such a cute face. Too bad."

I closed my eyes and lightly clenched my fists, attempting to remove those thoughts.

I have so much more to prove. I don't need them or anyone.

As I put on my usual expression, I came back to my classroom and stood in front of the sliding door, taking deep breaths in an attempt to act normal in case the guy was still there.

I opened the door and saw some students already chatting with each other. They all looked at me and... automatically smiled.

"Good morning Se Mi-sshi! You look so pretty today!"

"Good morning Se Mi-sshi! I really like your hair!"

I gave them a small (fake) smile and proceeded to my desk to which I noticed was spotless and clean from any former crumbs of chips and powder.

Atleast he had a bit of shame left in him.

"Se Mi! Where'd you go? And you seem like in a bad mood, did something happen?" Jungmi worriedly ask me.

"No. Nothing big. Anyway, class is starting."

"Okay. If you say so!" Jungmi cheerfully responded.

I sat down and at the same time the teacher walked in, signalling the start of class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter