Sour Relations

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

"For those who have no idea who I am,  the name's Jang Minsul! Please treat me well!" The blond bob girl grinned and sat on the seat at the right back corner of the classroom.

Jungmi tapped Se Mi who was just about to open her book to start reading.

"Everyone's talking about her right now. Who's that Minsul?"

I sighed. "A problem kid who wastes her parent's money by being stupid."

"Oh. But she seems really chill and all. She looks like she doesn't even care about everyone chattering at her."

"She's Mr. Jang's adopted daughter, that's why she can act that way. Not that I care, she's just a past request of mine."

I shivered at the memory visiting me. That's where it started.

 

A year ago..

Mr. Jang was kneeling. "Please! Make my daughter attend school Se Mi-sshi! All she does is dance on those underground places and play the arcades!"

"Jang seongsaenim. Please stand up, that's not how a teacher should act." I said as I grabbed onto his arm lightly.

"I've heard from the students that you do requests." Mr. Jang says.

My eyes slightly widens, rumors spread fast. "For a price though."

"I-I'll pay! Just make her attend class, please!"

I sighed and agreed to fulfill his request, receiving his money.

And I was stupid to do that. I wasn't ing careful.

Flashback End

 

"Are you okay? Hello? Earth to Se Mi!" I woke up in a daze as I saw Jungmi waving her hands at me.

"Nothing. I need to read, let's... talk later."

Jungmi lightly scrunches her eyebrows. "Okay, tell me if you're not feeling well, you've been out of it since this morning."

"I'm fine." I said as I opened my book to start reading.

 

3rd POV

The class proceeded to its usual routine of students chattering and playing around with Se Mi ignoring them.

The bell finally rang, signalling lunch. Se Mi knew Jungmi would start tugging her and stood up.

"I know. Let's go."

"It's my treat today Se Mi-ah! What do you want?" Jungmi said as she stood in front of Se Mi.

"It's fine. You know I don't really like being treated."

"But you've only let me treat you like 2 times which was like 3 months ago!"

Se Mi, not really having the time to turn it into a debate, grudgingly agreed.

They arrived at the canteen, and surprisingly, there weren't many fangirls as there were before.

"Seems like you scared the hell out of them." Jungmi commented to which Se Mi didn't make a response.

 

At SF9's Table

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter