Expectancy of the Unexpected

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Se Mi POV

It was just another day at school. *sigh* It really gets boring after a while.

It's hard looking at all these people laughing in such a carefree way without thinking of anything else.

That's why they fail.

Majority of them are just spoiled brats treating school as stupid clubs they can party on.

As I enter the campus, almost everyone greets a cheerful 'good morning', even plastics who I knew were talking behind my back. Hilarious. Really.

Not long after, I stood in front of our clsssroom door when I felt someone bump me from behind giving me a huge hug.

"Jungmi! You know I don't like body contact." I hissed as I wriggled out of her grasp.

Cha Jungmi, my closest compani-- fine, I'll call her a friend, pouted. "You didn't have to say it so 'scientific'. It's called hugging for a reason, because it makes you feel warm!" She exclaimed, attempting to give another 'hugging' to which I responded with holding both her shoulders extending my arms as far as I could.

"No thanks."

She pouted and gripped her bag straps instead. "You're really pretty Se Mi-ah. You should smile more and do some aegyo!"

I cringed at the idea, it gave me goosebumps, really.

"Okay let's stop this topic. Did you do your assignment?"

She opened the zipper of her bag, showing me her... bright pink notebook.Β 

"Sure did! I know you'd get mad if I didn't." She beamed at me.

"Good." I said as I opened the sliding door to enter. Seems like we're a bit too early. I approached and started sitting on my desk at the middle of the class.

"Hey! Why don't you sit at the corner? It'd be really cool to feel like a heroine of a romantic school story!" Jungmi exclaimed as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter