Rain

Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another regular weekend for Chaeyoung. Stuck in the dorm with Nakyung.

She was lying on her bed thinking of a way to waste her weekend when Nakyung climbed up and layed beside her. She snuggled close which made Chaeyoung freeze.

"What ar-" Chaeyoung was about to whine when Nakyung suddenly talked.

"Aren't you going to visit your mom?" Nakyung suddenly asked out of the blue.

Chaeyoung went silent for a long time.

Tears were slowly starting to form until one escaped.

"No." She simply said.

Chaeyoung's mother commited suicide when she was 12. She had no other family members to take care of her but her mom left her a big sum of money on a bank account. The only thing that was left was Chaeyoung's memories of her mom. She had lost everything that day. Everything.

"Do you want to watch a movie and eat a tub of Ice cream instead?" Nakyung suggested as she looked directly into chaeyoung's eyes.  She could see that the latter was holding back her tears.

It was as if her heart was being torn to million pieces whenever she sees Chaeyoug cry.

She sat up and quickly grabbed chaeyoung's hand and dragged her outside the dorm.

It was a cold and rainy day outside. Much different from their world inside. She insisted that Chaeyoung sat down on the cold floor and so she had no choice, she sat down.

She immediately sat beside her as they both watch the pouring rain. They were carried away by the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter