Reason

Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's mom was known as one of the most notorious serial killers on the deepweb. She gathers millions of dollars just for one murder. She also is diagnosed and was known for being mentally ill.

She got one night, and the fruit they bore was Chaeyoung. As Chaeyoung was growing up, she had no friends. No family, except her mom. They live miles away from the city. Where no one would ever find them. That made her really lonely.

When she was five, her mom asked her to do a favor for her. For she loved her mother so much, she would do anything for her. She even accepts the terror and horror her mom was doing on their basement.

But what little Chaeyoungie didn't know was that before that night, a stranger from the deepweb offered her a big sum of money in exchange of her daughter's slaughter. Her mom was not in the right condition so she deliberately said yes. She promised she'll have her mutilated daughter's video by tomorrow.

"Chaeyoung-ah. You'll do anything for mommy right?" Her mom asked while she kneeled down right in front of her.

Chaeyoung nods and answered, "yes mommy! I love you very very very very much!"

"What a good girl. Now get inside the sack honey. We will play a game at mommy's basement." Her mom said and grinned.

Chaeyoung was scared a bit but because it was her mom, she forgot about that fear and went inside the sack.

Her mom tied the sack and she was engulfed in complete darkness. She heard a door creak open and heavy footsteps down the stairs.

She was put down for a while.

Chaeyoung's mom grabbed her hook and there she had put chaeyoung's sack.

She the camera and grabbed her baseball bat.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen." She started.

"As requested by ---------. Here we have, my daughter in a sack. Watch me as I slowly kill this imbecile." She said and laughed maniacally.

Chaeyoung inside the sack wad busy fiddling with her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter