Roommates

Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung chaeyoung chaeyoung" Nakyung continued on calling chaeyoung while they were walking over to their dorm. Chaeyoung found out that she's roommates with this stranger.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was getting annoyed so she faced the smaller one and gave her a sharp look.

"Are you going to notice me now?" Nakyung asked and smiled. Chaeyoung felt guilty that she was getting annoyed.

"Stop doing aegyo and come here. You might get hit by a car or something." She said and grabbed Nakyung on the shoulder and moved her right next to her.

"U-uh, t-thanks." Nakyung stuttered and looked down as she was walking beside Chaeyoung.

She was blushing too hard so she decided to looked down.

'Chaeyoungie is still as caring as ever.'

She smiled.

As they entered their room, Chaeyoung closed the door and threw her bag on top of the bunk bed.

"Nakyung, I'm top and you're bottom alright?" Chaeyoung shouted while Nakyung was on the bathroom.

'Top... Bottom.. What-' Nakyung thought.

"I-Isn't a bit too early for that Chaeyoungie- I mean- We're not yet married and all-" Nakyung shouted back but Chaeyoung only heard the firt part of what she said.

"Nope! Don't worry about it. I know you can handle it." Chaeyoung said.

Nakyung stepped out of the bathroom, red as a tomato.

"C-chaeyoungie- do we really need to that now- you know- can't we wait till we're married-" Nakyung blurted out stuttering.

"Hmmm? Married? What's that have to do when we choose beds?" Chaeyoung turned and leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter