Dream

Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom. Aren't you tired?" The young Chaeyoung asked.

"No my dear. If I don't do this, we will have nothing to eat." Her mom answers with a sweet smile om her face.

"Mommy will go to work now okay? Go to bed now sweetie. It's already past 10 pm. Run along now." Her mom gestured her to go upstairs so the young Chaeyoung obediently followed.

She went upstairs and slowly closed her door. She went to her bed and stared at the door. A moment had passed ahen she heard something.

"No.. Please.. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I HABE A FAMILY TO FEED" she can hear a stranger's voice screaming from downstairs.

It was followed by loud footsteps from the stairs. She slowly got up and peeked at a small hole on her wall.

A bloody trail was left on the hall. The stench was so strong that she had to cover and nose. She was still unuse to the smell of blood.

Little Chaeyoung quietly went outside and walked over to basement's door.

She gulped hard as she wipe her sweat from her forehead.

She slowly twisted the door knob.

Loud screams of pain and agony and the stench of blood welcomed the latter.

She slowly stepped down the stairs. Step by step, she gets terrified every passing second.

"M-mom?" She called out stuttering.

But no she received no response.

"Mom are you here?"

She took another step down.

"Mo-"

"What did mommy told you sweetie?"

She suddenly froze on the spot she's standing. She felt a chill ran down her spine. She was trembling with fear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter