Coma

Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fatty fatty wake up already. I wanna play with you already." Jiwon kept on calling while chaeyoung was still lying motionless and fast asleep on her bed. She was still diagnozed in a coma. It's been more than a year since the incident, and everyone is starting to lose hope.

Jiwon just kept rolling on the floor while she continued to call chaeyoung. She was getting really impatient so she stood up and sat on a chair beside chaeyoung's bed.

"Pabo I'll be taking my leave now. I'll go fetch Jisun! She's probably on her cousin's room. I'll be back later!" Jiwon said as she pats the sleeping girl's head before running outside.

The little Jiwon forgot to close the door because of her excitement to see Jisun.




Wondering on the halls of the quiet hospital, a crying little girl was looking for her mom.

"Eommaaaaaa"

She kept on calling out. She was peeking on every room to see if her mom  was in there somewhere.

She was feeling hopeless and was about to give up until one particular room caught her attention.

She slowly walked over to that room and leaned on the side of the door, peeping.

It was a large room with numerous toys. She was amazed at how many toys was in the room.

 She slowly stepped inside while looking around and slowly walked over to bed in the middle of the room.

There she saw a girl, about her age. She was sleeping quietly.

She became curious and wandered near t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter