[Vmin] Blush / The One Where Jungkook Came Out of the Closet

Coffee Mugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Original idea: There's someone else and Jimin gets pissed off.

 

Taehyeon was reading in her bed. Unsuspecting, peaceful, and quiet.

The door slammed open as Jimin stormed in.

"Hey, ba-" Taehyeon started. Jimin snatched her book and tossed it somewhere behind her, climbng on top of Taehyeon's lap with knees on either side of her legs. "What..? What's up? Bad day or something?"

Jimin started kissing up her neck, and Taehyeon pushed her back a bit. "Woah."

"What?" snapped Jimin, annoyed at having been pushed off. "You don't want me?"

"No, I-" Taehyeon said quickly. "I do, I do want you-"

"Good. I want you, too." Jimin forced Taehyeon's hands away and started kissing her jawline.

"No, Jimin- stop," Taehyeon said. "There's... someone... else..."

Jimin flew back as fast as she'd arrived earlier. "What did you just say?"

"There's someone... else."

Jimin glared at Taehyeon. "You better not be saying what I think you're saying, Taehyeon, because I swear to god, if you're cheating on me-"

"No! God, no, that's not- no. I'm not cheating on you, no. There's someone... hiding in the closet."

Jimin's face twisted up in confusion. Then, the sound of the closet door dragging open ran through the room and shock passed through her face before she turned around, still sitting on Taehyeon's lap.

"Hey..." Jungkook said sheepishly.

"AHHH! WHAT THE ?" Jimin screeche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter