ten

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ten! The sky was dripping rusty tears of the dying sun on the auric celestial vault. The time when the demons rule the human empire. Listen to the sound of peace riding on the night picture, slowly fading into nothing. Who would be prettier than sunset, if not the moon in her starlit mantle? And what made it absolute, was it's round reflection in Taeyong's coal orbs when he looked over the window once in a while. The cup of mystery that the white shine was sipping, filled the cage he was calling his own.

The lack of sumptuous clothing in his closet was making him realize how many things he couldn't have, yet, he was happy with the very little he had. Taeyong's hands were pushing his worn shirts aside to reach out for the blouse he was keeping for a special ocassion, and this day was tonight. 

His body was dressed in a scarlet colored blouse, almost semi-transparent that had a massive bow on the side of his neck. His fingertips ran down the chiffon fabric that had little sparkles in the texture. It was laying on his snowy skin like a bloody lagoon. Somehow it reminded of the print of sorrow in his soul, the shade was identical to every little cut that once bled adoration. 

Looking at himself in the immense mirror, the young male brushed his argent strands back, they still smelled like chemical hair dye, but it easily got diverted by the aroma of his perfume, citrus, and cinnamon. He was beautiful, but he lost himself in the ocean of fineness that was so unfamiliar for him. Heavy of cosmetics eyelids, that contoured his startled eyes, with slight black pigmented on the edge of his eye corner. Long lashes were coated with sable mascara, while the thin lips were tinted dark red, almost a burgundy hue capturing his brims. With one word, he was the epitome of a seductive nightmare with a sword in his hands, and he still didn't know how to use it.

The warm oxygen come out of his nostrils, spinning around to make his trajectory to the door. Johnny was already waiting in his car in front of the building, with a bluesy melody in the background that played at these late hours on the radio. The smile widened on his face when Taeyong opened the door and sat in the front seat next to him. The younger was a sorcerer, and his best spell was the pulchritude of the young countenance. You could tell it by the way Johnny was bewitched by the inhuman being, was it a seraph with the same innocence in his auburn irises, or a fallen angel? The tall man boldly stared at Lee for more than he should have, and the more he was gazing, he understood that there is no flaw written on this petite boy.

"You look", Seo was still stuck, no word wouldn't be right to complement the beauty, his eyebrows lifted along with a sight from his lips. "marvelous".

"Thank you", the other remained calm, this is not a reaction he would ever expect at his address, but it was satisfying enough knowing that he is not the blank space everybody called him. Who would look inside him to see all the sorrow and distress, the life disappointment and a one unrequited love story who splits your life in "before" and "after".

The whole way to the banquet was silent, none of them dropped at least the smaller sound, yet, Johnny occasionally would steal little glares of appreciation of Taeyong. He liked how the other was dressed, and the wine color of his tiers extraordinary suited with the same color blouse, the lips that sent him back in time to remember the saccharine petals abused by his own. Johnny traveled down to the thin thighs in the black pants, they looked straight and slim as he enjoyed. 

Before they both could realize, Johnny stopped the car in front of the restaurant, letting the vehicle being picked up by the valet. Entering the huge hall, Seo's hand traveled down Lee's lower back, resting itself there while getting lost in the crowd. The hall was well illuminated, and you can see the evident baroque style of the framework. There was a brilliant chandelier in the middle of the ceiling that gave a royal vibe to the atmosphere. The people's laughter was taking over the calm jazz music played live by an orchestrate, too captivating were their business jokes. There were tables placed here and there, with different plates filled with food, but most importantly, there were bottles of champagne with tall glasses, of course, there were valets walking around to fill the glass once in a while, but somebody just needed more than just a glass.

Jaehyun attention was caught by a group of older men, talking about the future of the company and how young and successful is Jung. One of his hands was occupied with a glass of champagne, while the other was of hidden in the front pockets of his dark gray pants. As always, the dark locks were pushed back as a sign of his social ranking, after all, he had to look presentable every day, not even mentioning a fancy event like this one. The young lad quickly switched his consideration to the familiar pair that were walking into his direction. He couldn't believe his eyes.

For a second the world paused for him, the surroundings were curtained with an obscure cloak that made the focus on the tiny frame in the arms of a predator. The grip around the glass visibly tightened along the way they approached. Jung was fixed on Taeyong's attire, on the elegant hips that swayed from the side to hide, and then, on Johnny's hand that squeezed it as if he owned it. And then, Jaehyun was aware of Taeyong's attractive features that he never observed enough, but now every single line of his face was defined like a sculpture, and how can a sculpture still look like a feather falling from above? This is how refined his steps were. The hair color only sublimely pointed out at the ivory skin. His teeth were pressed together in his mouth, yet trapping the inner cheeks in between.

"Hey, Jae, told you I will be here", the taller one tugged his mouth into a smile, showing his pearly whites to the CEO, which was one more spoon of annoyance to Jaehyun's already destroyed night. "You guys know each other, right?", his head spun to look down at Taeyong, who automatically made a small step back as a defense mechanism.

"Yeah", Jaehyun's vision glued to Taeyong, he explored almost every centimeter of the clothed body, returning to the irenic visage. "Glad you two could come", yet his words were spilled like poison to Johnny's ears.

"It's a pleasure to be here actually, finally gave him a good reason to hang out, he was too shy and was against coming here, isn't here adorable?", Seo pulled the petite silhouette closer into his side, and Taeyong couldn't protest too much under the sharp glance, he was supposed to play his role like a dying swan in ballet.

"He does seem to enjoy around, doesn't he?", the insides were squashed, there was a hurricane that was hindering his respiration so hard that the chest stayed lifted, holding the air back in his lungs.

Running the tip of his tongue over his dried petals, Taeyong caught enough courage in his fists to draw a smile at Jaehyun's words, running the long fingers through the ash hair, placing a few strands behind his ear as his brain calculated every single letter he was going to say. Secretly, his heart was accelerating the beating tempo, the audacious gaze was the cause of his feet growing roots in the red carpet underneath.

"I'm happy I decided in the end to accept Johnny's invitation, and it's a pleasure to get to meet you personally, Mr. Jung", one arm went behind the taller's back, demonstratively embracing the strong side.

"If that's all, we will be around Jae, okay?", the end of the conv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter