four

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
four!

It's been one week since Taeyong lost all his chances with the man he loved, since he received a call or even a poor message. Occasionally, the young lad would check the other's social medias just to have his heart broken again and be sure the Jaehyun lives a luxury life with or without him. Something told him that he will never see Jung ever again, not like he saw him everyday. The younger's social status said it all and there weren't words needed to understand how the world turns after all. But maybe, it wasn't even the social status but the way they saw the world, and they saw it totally different. How well he knew that there are no reasons for smiles anymore, but also no pain left to be felt, and the only healing will be the isolation. Lee got up from the bed but seemed like invisible strings were pulling the bony body back down, all the strands were glued to the cotton material of the pillow, right when a million of feelings broke out in the form of tears and he didn't know why. 

Strength has been always something that the miniature boy was deprived, but he still found himself entering the library where he worked, from the morning till the evening, still paid with money that even the homeless people would laugh at. On the counter he got scared by the large number of books that were waiting to be put back on the dusty shelves. Skinny arms carried a few thick books to the back of the library, to the astronomy section, where they truly belonged to. Only if Taeyong would find a place where he appertain to that easily.

Was Jaehyun thinking about Taeyong's words? Obviously not. The younger knew that a phone call will be enough to make the other run to him, desperate like the cold wind that slowly turns into a cruel hurricane. They were under the same moon during the night, then why did they see the universe completely different. Taeyong is surrounded by many planets, but there is just one single sun that wakes him up in the morning, Jung Jaehyun, which doesn't know about the black hole named Lee Taeyong. 

Exhaling barely audible under his own nose in the almost empty library, knowing that nobody would come at this hour, he tiptoed to reach for the last wooden shelf, placing one of the books delicately, it was covered with leather with just a few initials and the title, then he swiftly realized it was the creation he read a few times when nobody came to borrow anything. The boy's orbs were bloody scarlet and truly swollen from the sleepless nights he spent crying in silence, all alone, all falling into the nostalgia and immense pain. A few books left and Lee was free to go back to the book he started to read only to kill his time during his day at work.

Until he could realize somebody approaching from behind, the tiny male felt a huge palm on his shoulder, as an attempt to catch his attention. Taeyong spun on his heels as soon as the sharp shoulder warmed up under the temperature of the stranger's hand. His naturally filled with fear eyes voyaged up to meet the unfamiliar features of the tall figure. The broad man was simply dressed, wearing a black oversized shirt with some kind of quote printed with white letters, and a pair of skinny blue jeans that outlined the muscular thighs. The brown strands, that was more of a red shade, fell directly in his eyes and he didn't bother to push it away, yet you could easily see the deep stare that froze all your limbs.

"How can i help you", Taeyong asked mainly in a quiet tonality, as if afraid of his cracked voice that was stuck in his organism for days now, even though it felt like ages.

"Okay so, i've been looking for a book", the unknown boy began to speak, before Lee interrupted him as soon as he made a short pause in his sentence.

"What kind of book? How is it called?"

"It's called "Hey i think you're beautiful. Wanna go out sometime?" by Seo Youngho", The stranger spoke with so much confidence and the poor Lee truly parted his lips to answer the question.

"I think you can find it in the romance novellas section, even though i never heard of such a book."

The tall human being only let a chuckle to break out from his baby pink brims, did he find Taeyong's naivety adorable or did he found it stupid? he didn't know because too busy the man was to let his gaze slip down the celestial visage, Johnny was bad at words, but why would he write poems in the name of this boy with this inhuman appearance, making his organ break into pieces in his rib cage, knowing that they are still strangers and one touch could ruin worse than centuries.

"Honestly, i'm the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter