seven

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
seven! The little drops of hot water hit Taeyong's bare body with an incalculable pace, making the skinny silhouette disappear in the steam that they created. Palms were running down the flat stomach in circular motions, then going up to the just as flat chest. The succulent lips of Jaehyun were still imprinted on his milky skin, every single cell that he exploited, burned with a new capacity, painfully melting Lee so hard that his fingertips never dared to touch the wine stamps on the side of his neck, the prominent collarbones and even the chest, there were a few lower, but Taeyong completely focused on the visible ones. A sigh ran out past his dry lips in pure dejection. There was no way to forget an expired love when the person comes back with a new wave of feelings, revives it and the more you try to close the chapter, a new line appears on the bottom of the page. Jaehyun was a glorious kisser, those sinful lips were pieces of true greed. If somebody said that greed was a flaw, then the tall man was the  evidence that humans are weak creatures in front of avarice.

The towel wrapped around the conspicuous ribs, absorbing the liquid after the long shower. Taeyong got lost in his own thoughts and didn't even know for how much he's been standing under the pleasing temperature. For the rest of the day, he will lock himself in the apartment, slide under the number of blankets and consign to oblivion his existence and the bad decision he ever took that would have made his life less miserable. His lower back hurt after the smack against the wall yesterday, and how much he wanted to get it out of his memories, the ache was there to make him the prisoner of remembrance again and again, second after second.

Truth to be told, he really planned to spend his weekend between the four walls, and the plan was almost successful if he didn't hear his phone vibrating on the table next to the closed book he started to read a few days ago. Running the pad of his finger over the screen, the young lad opened the messages to read the short text that swiftly displayed in front of his gigantic orbs. It was Johnny who asked Lee to meet him in the nearest park  in an hour or so. At first Taeyong was totally against going out, especially when his body was stressed from the harming touches, but on the other hand it would be a good way to get right of those thoughts.  Thus far Johnny was being a friend for him, only meeting the tall man a few times made him trust him, at least he was surrounded by this aura. 

For some reasons it made Lee grow nervous, the fact that he will see Johnny in less than one hour. A loud sigh escaped his bruised lips, walking around the house to look for his favorite pair of jeans and clean upper clothes. What he put on was a white turtleneck sweater, to hide all the fireworks on his neck that could be noticed, which also smelled like laundry detergents. It started to become cold outside as the autumn was swallowing the entire world, and it looked just too unreal to see the golden leaves swinging on the  branches. It wasn't his favorite season, but nobody could ever lie, it was probably the most magical time of the year.

Taeyong was walking down the empty street, there were only a few people in the distance, it made him calm down, especially when there was a tornado of feelings inside his chest that just couldn't stop. The park was so much more crowded than the streets, which took him by surprise. And it was so easy to find Youngho, which was so tall and broad, dressed in a brand suit that looked absolutely refined. He hesitated for a few moments, it was awkward for him to approach the man that was standing with his back turned a few meters away. The freezing air got inhaled by his lungs, while his steps were slowly bringing Taeyong closer, and he caught Youngho's attention just when he coughed into his fist.

The unexpected noise made Johnny spun around, holding a large bouquet of lisianthus flowers that was obviously intended to be given to Taeyong. There was a large smile of Johnny's face that has risen as soon as he met Taeyong's familiar features, extending the plants to the smaller man that really looked caught on the wrong foot; eyes widely spread out, blinking as fast as it was possible.

"These are for you", Johnny shoved the bouquet against Taeyong's chest, looking into the distance uncouthly. 

"Johnny..What for, i -", the smaller began, looking down at the beautiful pink petals of the flowers, finally wrapping his arms around the dense bouquet as he couldn't simply hold it in his tiny hands.

"Well, i was passing by a flower shop and i saw these flowers, i was thinking that they are almost as beautiful as you".

Words that made the pale cheeks heat up and betraying the effect the compliment had on him. It was so out of order for Taeyong to hear such venerating words towards him. Of course, Taeyong was alluring, but he was hiding behind his shyness and the thought that he's just a normal young man, nothing special, never having eyes of himself not attention of any form. During the high school years, he was really just a gray shadow that nobody noticed because he preferred to stay silent and do his work. 

"Thank you", pronouncing these words, his voice dropped a few octaves, now fully embracing the bouquet at his chest, lifting his eyes to see a Johnny who smiled brightly, and his eyes sparkled like there were thousands of stars stolen from the sky and glued in the dark eyes."But why did you want to see me?"

"Because i missed you, and i wanted to steal a few hours of your life if you don't mind".

"Like a date?", Taeyong wanted to make sure, he didn't know how to call their meeting, especially when Johnny gifted him the prettiest bouquet in this universe.

"Yes, like a date", motioning with his hand, as if leading the way. "Let's have a walk".

Nodding his head, Taeyong remained silent, as the two of them started to walk around the huge park. He really loved it, the leaves were the color he loves the most, and even if the wind flushed his cheeks, the young man drove his eyes around the lovely surroundings. He saw a old man on the bench who fed the pigeons, and the kids running after each other, and he couldn't help but let a smile appear under his nose. Taeyong was living in this lonely fairytale, adoring the nature's every detail, from the smallest leaf to the amount of the trees that were in the park, that was until Youngho destroyed the peace.

"You never t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter