thirteen

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
thirteen! The huge windows were embracing the city lights, which were reflecting on the clean glass of the office. Beyond the tall buildings, there were streets full of people rushing home, so desperate to get in their beds after a busy day full of stressful work. Humans were like hundreds of ants, so small and fragile that they are so easy to step on, aren't they? In general, human beings are so easy to trap and morally kill, not even mentioning manipulation. The main reason for these are the little fears in a box hidden deep in our closets. The view itself was so amusing, a sadistic gratification that everybody else is rushing, but not you.

These thoughts shot like a bullet through Johnny's mind, laying back in his leather office armchair. There was an unreadable expression on his face, even the little smile meant so a lot of things that you couldn't understand. He was lost in the ecstatic abyss of his own at the satisfaction he kept on receiving as a result of his well-done life.

On his lap sat the black haired boy, whose arms were almost trapping Johnny's shoulders. The exquisite visage was buried in the side of the thick neck of the older, willingly inhaling the familiar virile cologne. The taller loosely had one of his own limb wrapped around the petite waist of his lover. The other free hand squeezed the thin thigh, eventually meeting the curvy hip that still had purple galaxies stuck in his skin.

"Thank you for your advice, baby boy. I wouldn't know much about contraceptive substances without  you."

"Good thing you asked me. I have some experience using different contraception methods. Personally, I prefer raw so I'm used to substances."

"Do you always take them after we do it?", Johnny's voice didn't change its tone, it was so sharp like a knife which cuts everything in its way.

"Not all the time", the younger decided to withdraw from the other's neck, leaning closer to gift a swift peck to Johnny's alluring lips. "Only when you forget to pull out, silly".

Youngho tugged a delicate smile on his face, looking in the eyes of the love itself and slowly drowning. He realized that there is nothing in this world he would love more than Ten. The fragile creature that he was holding in his hands is trying to protect from all the obstacles. Being next to Johnny, Ten had everything he ever wanted, from money to a luxurious house in a neighborhood only for rich people, conglomerates and celebrities. The boy would never find himself working hours at a part-time job like he used to before they met, having his hands covered with wounds, and his delicate palms being poured with a callus that hurt. Hurt the fact that his family wasn't always having stable financial support.

When ten was around seventeen years old, his dad decided to invest the last money they had in an affair, along with two more people, which turned out to be successful. Now their family is owning a clothing store somewhere in the center of the city, of course not the biggest business in the world, but the kids were now fed and had enough money to graduate a prestige university, so Ten came to Korea to fulfill his goal, instead, he met a heartbreaker Jaehyun. But that's another story to be told.

The hospital was hard, cold and completely uncomfortable, but totally not the worst thing Taeyong ever slept on. His bony legs were having his just as bony hands wrapped around, the warms of his body only making the whole seedy atmosphere of the ward. Even the respiration trembled weakly although it was rare and almost as silent at the silence itself. The hospital clothes were thin, but that's not the only problem that made shivers run down the boy's spine, the cold emanated from the very last piece of hope that he still had deep down inside his broken soul. The clock on the white wall made a strange noise when it turned 4 AM in the morning, yet the crimson eyeballs stared in just one point over the window. In fact, he didn't look at anything but his own distressing thoughts. A hideous representation of his life keeps rolling again and again, but now it took the shape of dreadful fear: the loss of his child.

The door opened suddenly, creating a small squeaking that still couldn't dive in Taeyong's mind and bring him back to reality, he wasn't in the right moral state to attention anyone that disturbed his "mourning peace". Jaehyun's steps were painfully slow, bringing his tall frame in front of the hospital bed. Hands hid in his front pockets of the pants, while the tip of his tongue ran over the dried out lips that he desperately tried to moisture. 

"Taeyong", Jung began splitting the tranquility with his masculine voice, which he slightly carved to come out softer than usual, "They found a substance in your blood that was supposed to kill Jaemin. Did you drink it on purpose?"

The question stayed rhetorical, addressed to the divine forces because Taeyong wasn't going to reply, he couldn't even reach out for him. There was no sign of life on Lee's face, besides the fact that his eyes were widely open, staring into a parallel dimension that he created himself out of the miserable condition his life proved to be.

"Did you try to kill my damn child, Taeyong answer!", he sounded more demanding this time, losin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter