eleven

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
eleven! 4AM. Early in the darling morning, a new day coming which is the result of yesterday. A beautiful gift given to you to taste, like a fruit you take from the life tree, and a new day is like ripping a new fruit from the branch. 4AM. The time when the same night demons are fading back into the abyss because the mighty sunshine is going to capture the galaxies under its rule. 4AM. The time when you open your eyes and realize that you opened them, one more time. One more chance to reach the stars you couldn't yesterday. You are lucky to live this new day, that some couldn't. You saw the deaf darkness that fills your ears until the song of enigma sneaks underneath your skin, turning your fears into tears.

So the seed of Taeyong's apprehension drove down his cheeks, hanging on the sharp jawline until it fell down and absorbed into the semi-transparent fabric of his bloody blouse. Just as bloody lips were long dried, and the tongue running over them felt the little pieces of cracked skin, the groove that made him taste the metallic flavor of the meat.

He felt flowers growing in his stomach, the boughs wrapped around the ribs. How dangerous a flower can be? Lee felt the thrones scratching his internal part of the skin, his stomach, lungs, heart, till his feelings were bleeding a confusing sentiment which injured the little self-esteem he still had. Besides in the garden of his system, there were so many wildflowers, and one of them was Jaehyun. Do you know when the wildflowers are a parasite so they grow faster and expand more? that's what the younger did to Taeyong's logical thinking and sentiments, he was taking over with no regrets.

The seatbelt kept both bodies fixed to the leather seats, while Jung had his digits hugged the steering wheel, Taeyong turned to the side in his place, back facing the young driver. There was an unreadable facial expression on the vitrified porcelain. He glared into an expansive lacuna over the window, and the running trees couldn't fill the blank landscape he observed in front of his eyes. The boy didn't blink, and it leads to a drying sensation around the immense eye shape.

Once in a while, Jaehyun stole glares at the turned frame, facing the tiny back, lips pressed together in an unbreakable line, yet parting them to let the tip of the scarlet muscle to run over the surface of his coral brims. The saliva offered a luscious sight only after a few seconds, then disappeared right back into something wizened. The time was passing by slowly for the both of them, and for the bold human Jung was, the unforeseen hesitation was the sneaking into the situation, only building an awkward silence between the two of the men.

"Who's the father?", Jaehyun's voice resonated into the quietness and the sound of the car, and why did he ask something he didn't want to know the answer of. If he let the oxygen in his lungs, it would become a loud sight, but he was rooting the substance deep down, which pressured the tension of the blood in his veins.

"It doesn't matter at this point", the other replied shortly, on the other hand, he was lost in the big ocean of thought that devoured him, on the other one, he contemplated if it had sense to confirm the other's worries, because he knew the answer for himself. The pregnancy was unexpected for Lee, but he always wanted a child, dreaming about something trivial like this was just the normal for the ordinary life he had, yet, not right in this moment. 

Taeyong was lacking the finances to take care of a baby by himself, not even mentioning the fact he was basically alone dealing with the broken heart and the heavy emotions he tried to forget about. A baby meant responsibility, attention, love, and material resources. The embryo Taeyong carried was more than sure Jaehyun's since he was the only man that ever touched Taeyong.

"Taeyong, is the baby mine?", the road he focused himself on was empty, but looking at Taeyong was unacceptable, besides being concerned, Jaehyun was just as prideful and full of himself in every possible way.

"No", the older spun in his seat, turning his face to the taller male, gathering his hands into two petite fists. The next thing Jaehyun was going to tell him was to get rid of the unborn baby until it's not too late. Although Lee found out the same way and at the same time as the CEO about the pregnancy, the baby was the life Taeyong was going to gift. "The baby is only mine, it only belongs to me".

"Stop playing and answer me, am I the dad or is it that idiot?", yet Jaehyun paused right before continuing his question, but his mind has changed in just a moment, "Is it Johnny? That's why you don't want to answer?".

"I already told you, It doesn't matter who is the father, it matters that the baby is carried by me and I will give birth to him", Taeyong lifted his chin a little as a sign of pride, his words were determined and straight, looked like he didn't need time to think how to cut the other harder than knives.

"If the baby comes out to be mine, then I won't take the responsibility fully. It would be a bastard even if it's my son. A bastard has no rights to claim rights on my money, company and having the full father attention. Of course, I will take care he attends an elite school and university, that's all. Also, make sure you take DNA the test soon."

"My child doesn't need a father, and for sure he is not going to know who is the father, not even mentioning the company rights, money and schooling". 

"Are you really rejecting my offer right now?", finally, Jaehyun spun his head to the side, somehow surprised by the categoric tonality in the other's words, it was something new coming from the quite Taeyong.

"You don't want to be a dad, you're young, you're successful, you will have a family, Jaehyun, I simply don't want my child to feel neglected or unloved since birth. It would be easier and much better if he doesn't know about your existence."

"Why do you want to keep the baby so much, you just found out you're pregnant, you didn't even have time on thinking properly. I give zero s about you and your decision, but I'm just curious."

"Because the baby needs me. I consider myself vulnerable in this society, but the baby will be even weaker, I wanna give him the things I never had".

The last statement that the older pronounced before slamming the door of the luxury car when they arrived at his apartment. Looking back wasn't the best variant, so he made his way directly to the front door, steps refined as always, a bold note dominating his walk when the frame disappeared inside the building. The weight of his body swayed from one foot to another, the winter breeze permeating in between the pastel strands of his soft hair. The aroma of the frigid weather was still lingering over the pallid coverage. Even though it was freezing outside, the hurricane he had deep down in his conscious was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter