one

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
one! As beautiful as it might seem, the night was a piece of destruction, it ruined every single hope a person could have, especially when it was followed by a violent rain. These moments always hit you with nostalgia, and what could eat you up alive, worse that memories you know you will be never able to forget, not because they are bad, but because the splendid sentiments will remain on the shelf of the past.

Jaehyun pressed his forehead against the car window, a pleasing cold sensation against his skin calmed down his internal struggle. A part of him was annoyed, yet he remained in silence, the fatal serenity that tortured him so painfully slow, the young man couldn't decide to speak, his eyes were glued on the small drops of water running down on the other side of the glass. Fingertips pressed against his lips as he pulled away, now resting the elbow against his car's door. Those succulent tiers were dry, almost chapped, letting the tip of his tongue run over the surface delicately, knowing that somehow he was holding back his breath. Another long night after spending his family's money and driving his sport car to the outskirt of the busy city, where he could listen to the old indie rock songs he adored so much. He wasn't alone. He is never alone. Jung finally spun his head in the opposite direction, eyelids feeling so heavy and the world around him seemed already blurry, how tired was the tall man after all. Meeting the familiar features of the other man, that was like a sculpture, probably an old masterpiece which was endowed with a celestial beauty that even poets couldn't describe, but why was this artwork broken to the pieces. Taeyong's lips were swollen, maybe from the aggressive kisses that happened minutes ago or maybe from the troubled state, the older male barely held his tears back, his orbs reddened like the flame in the fireplace during the wintertime, chest rising and falling with an increased pace that wasn't normal for his quiet being. The taste of Jaehyun's nectarous lips still melted on his own, a beautiful bliss that always made him feel like he tasted the eden, always biting from the forbidden fruit, sinning again and again as it became his hobby. Truth to be told, Lee was always desperate for the younger's suave touch, no matter how hard he tried to stay away from the other man, he would pick up the phone and run to him as soon as he heard Jaehyun's low, sensual voice. Was Taeyong whipped? No, Taeyong was in love.

Making fists on his knees, Taeyong's enormous spheres were glued on his small clenched hands, avoiding Jaehyun's gaze, because he was aware of the fact that if their eyes meet once more, he won't be able to hold back his tears.

"Why are you crying?", the firm tone of Jung's voice pierced Taeyong's sensations, making shivers run down his bony back.

"I'm not crying, Jaehyun", frail voice was barely audible, lying to himself, Taeyong tried hard to remain calm, not showing how vulnerable he was in such a sudden moment.

"Your lies are obvious, hyung", Jaehyun replied swiftly as he expected such an answer, one of his hands holding the steering wheel of his expensive sport car. A hobbyist car racer that aggressively wrapped his fingers around the solid material of the wheel, annoyance growing every passing second in his chest.

"Who was the person calling you?", Lee whispered under his nose, syllables hardly coming out of his mouth. It hurts when the one you adore would flirt right in front of you...if it would be only flirting, but Jaehyun just arranged a date on his device.

"I don't think it's your business", Jaehyun leaned closer to the petite frame that was sitting next to him, closing the deep space inch by inch, massive palm cupping Lee's milky cheek, making the other's head turn into Jaehyun's direction. "Let's continue what we started." Sadly, but Taeyong was dissolving as soon as their skins interacted, tears driving down the apples of his cheeks, unable to hold back anymore. Jung didn't care that he had a date with somebody else tomorrow, he tended to satisfy his needs right now, why else would he need Taeyong. It was a tragedy, but Taeyong's sincere feelings were one-sided, even since the school years, the older would run as his life depended on it when his beloved called him over. Should we mention that Lee was a loyal pet, no matter how much you hurt him, he will keep coming back, his heart was craving for Jaehyun's love and affection.

Jaehyun was a few centimeters away, his minty breathe fell on Taeyong's visage, parting his brims slowly as he knew the next second his lips will be against Lee's, two rosy petals that were always begging for a kiss of disaster. No lie, the young man aspired to sip on the essence of Taeyong's lips, for a person who behaved as a walking stone, his kisses were passionate and how was the other supposed to resist. Jung's onyx spheres were locked on the tiers he was about to taste, when the older's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter