Vampire Love chapter 6

Vampire Love

Suddenly the man starts shouting ‘GET THIS FREAK OFF ME!!! SHE’S NOT HUMAN!’ Tears start rolling out of my eyes. He’s right, I’m not human. I shouldn’t be here with humans anymore… I can’t trust myself. I remove myself from the man’s body and start walking to Tae. As he is taller than me I am on my toes and I whisper in his ear ‘Can you tell Jimin thank you for me please?’ I say with tears in my eyes. I turn around and start walking away. I can hear Taehyung screaming but suddenly I hear a stronger screaming. Jimin… ‘ANDIE COME HERE QUICKLY!!!’ I turn around and run towards Jimin. ‘Jimmy, I-I need help… please’ he nods and takes his jacket off and shirt off. ‘Andie calm down… I’m here don’t worry you’re going to be fine’ Now Jimin has no top on I sit on his lap and my eyes go back to blood red. I tilt my head and bite Jimin’s neck. I can hear him breathing heavier. Even though us vampires don’t have any blood, we have a fluid for emergencies like now. After a while I let go of Jimin and fall onto him and blackout.

I open my eyes and blink a few times before realising I am in my bedroom. I sit up and see Jimin sleeping at the foot of the bed. I smile and kiss his forehead. He starts to wake up and he sees my face really close to his and he goes bright red. I start laughing and he joins me soon after. His facial expression changes into a big frown and I look at him confused. ‘What’s wrong?’ He comes closer to me and sits next to me, then lies down. ‘Why did you do that yesterday?’ Suddenly my face dropped too as I know exactly what he’s talking about. I move closer to him and wrap my arms around his stomach and bury my face in his chest. ‘I’m sorry… I promise I won’t do it again’ I muffle out. I feel his arms wrapping around me. ‘I know, I know but you made me really worry about you. What happens if Tae didn’t come and your mum carried on. She would’ve killed you.’ I start hugging him tighter as it still feels like an open wound. Jimin realises what he said and tries to change the subject. ‘Are you feeling better now?’ I nod and he buries himself in my hair. ‘Next time you get angry, take it out on me okay?’ We laugh together. I wish I could stay like this forever.

I started to hear my door handle opening but I ignore it until I hear Taehyung’s voice. ‘O-oh sorry I-I didn’t realise you two were like t-this…’ Both me and Jimin look at each other and burst out laughing because of Tae’s awkward face. Jimin sat up and I did the same. ‘I think I will go and make breakfast for you guys.’ Before he left the room, he came back to me and kissed my forehead. ‘Don’t kill each other, okay?’ I playfully punch him and he smiles at me and left me and Tae alone.

There was an awkward silence between us for about 30 seconds, then as I went to speak he did the same. ‘S-sorry you go first.’ He says to me. ‘Thank you for helping me yesterday… I’m sorry that you had to see me like that.’ I started to look at the floor, as I was too embarrassed to give him eye-contact. He saw my true self that only Jimin has seen… he must be scared of me. I nearly killed him. Suddenly I feel two soft, warm hands cupping my icy cold cheeks and makes me look in his eyes. For a few seconds we just stared deep into each other’s eyes. He suddenly rests his forehead on mine. ‘Please don’t ever do that again, if not for me, for Jimin. I’ve practically known him since I was born and I have never seen him care for someone like he cares for you…’ I nod and my face is as red as a tomato. I quickly remember that his hand was bleeding. ‘Tae… your hand, is it okay now?’ I take his hand into mine and see a bandage covered in blood and give him an “are you serious” look. He awkwardly laughs and starts telling me how he has never put a bandage on before by himself. I take his hand and sit him on my bed. I quickly go to my bathroom and get the first aid kit out and return back to the bed.

I sit next to him on the bed and slowly remove the bandage. ‘How can you control yourself now but not before?’ Without looking up, still bandaging him up I reply. ‘I was angry and upset yesterday… when I feel extreme emotion I just can’t control myself anymore.’ Luckily, I finished so I stood up. ‘All don--’ Before I could finish my sentence, I notice Taehyung coming towards me. ‘What a-are you d-doing… go back.’ But he didn’t stop; he just kept walking closer and closer to me until the point where his nose was touching mine.