Vampire Love chapter 4

Vampire Love

I nod and he sighs again. ‘When Tae was younger, his dad tried to kill him because he wasn’t a vampire, but his mother jumped in the way and his father killed her in front of him. Joy was too young to remember but she knows what happened…’ I’m so shocked at what Jimin just told, that I didn’t realise I started crying. How could someone do that? And Tae had to watch it…

Me and Jimin come out of my bedroom, back to the living room where Joy and Taehyung were watching movies. We both sat down on the sofa and started watching, until I felt someone staring at me. I look across the sofa and see Taehyung staring at me. Suddenly he tuts and rolls his eyes. ‘What’s wrong with you?’ I mumble under my breath. I quickly get up. ‘I’m going to make dinner… What do you want to eat?’ Joy looks at me and smiles. ‘Whatever you make will taste amazing, so I don’t mind.’ Why can’t Taehyung be more like Joy? She’s so kind and sweet and he is the exact opposite. I go to the kitchen and cook Japchae because it’s my favourite. After about an hour, I bring the food to the table and everyone sits down. Joy bursts out ‘It smells so good… thank you!!’ I smile and sit next to Jimin. We all start eating but suddenly Taehyung jumps out of his seat and started walking away. ‘Taehyung sit down now! What’s wrong with you! If you really don’t want it, I can make something else.’ I say in an irritated voice. He stops walking and turns around. ‘Your food is disgusting… you made me lose my appetite.’ And with that he left. Joy looked down and started apologising. Why is he so rude?

I didn’t feel like eating anymore, so I got up and grabbed my coat. ‘Andie come on stay… I’m sure he didn’t mean it.’ Jimin said because he knows I’m going to do something reckless. ‘Andie, I know your angry but sit down!’ with that I slammed the door in his face. I am so thirsty for blood right now, I want to kill something. I started walking to my parent’s house. I can’t let them see me or they will probably kill me. And there I was. Standing in front of my childhood home. I just stand there for a few seconds and imagine what my life would be like if I never changed. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my cheek and I open my eyes and see my mother. ‘Mother…I’m sorry I didn’t mean for you to see me… I thought you were asleep!’ My mother didn’t say a word and starts to raise her hand again. I tense, ready to receive the hit from my own mother. My eyes are shut so tight but a tear still manages to escape and rolls down my cheek. I hear the slap but I couldn’t feel anything. I slowly open my eyes and see a body.