Vampire Love chapter 5

Vampire Love

I look up to see the face and realise it’s Taehyung! ‘Why would you even go near this disgusting creature…’ Hearing those words leave from my own mother’s mouth, hurt me more than anything. More and more tears came flowing down my cheeks. Taehyung suddenly started to raise his hand and went to hit her, but backed away as he saw I was on my knees crying. He put his hand out. I accepted it, but my legs were too weak to stand. He noticed and picked me up like a baby and put me in his car. As we were walking away, my mother started shouting but I couldn’t hear her, so she shouted louder and screamed to Taehyung ‘Don’t get close to her… she will rip you to shreds and bathe in your blood!... she’s a monster!’ He grits his teeth and puts my seatbelt on. ‘A bit late not to get close to you’ he said and smiled at me.

A few seconds later he opens his door and sits in his seat. ‘Say something to distract me… QUICKLY!’ What does he mean? ‘Erm… I don’t know what to say’ I say in a shaky voice. ‘Please Andie… say something before I do something to that woman that I’ll regret!’ I start to panic and try to think of anything to say. ‘Y-you called me by my name for the first time…’ I hear him chuckle and I look at him. ‘That’s seriously the best you can do?’ I started stuttering, trying to change the subject. ‘How did you know where I was… I haven’t even told Jimin I still visit my old house…?’ There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. ‘When I left the table, I went to my room and saw you leaving the house angrily… so I followed you in case you did something stupid.’ We were on our road but Taehyung zoomed past our house. ‘You just missed it.’ He ignores me and carries on driving. I take a deep breath in and smell something good which was really bad. Suddenly I notice blood smeared across Tae’s hand. I need to get out right now! ‘TAEHYUNG STOP THE CAR!’ He emergency stops and turns to me with a worried look. ‘What’s wrong?’ My whole body starts to shake. ‘Bl-blood… your hand…’

I quickly unlock the door and run into a dark alleyway were no one can see me. ‘I’m a monster…’ I whisper. ‘Oh, you sure are.’ I move my head rapidly to face this mysterious man. ‘Go now… please I don’t want to hurt you…’ I suddenly see him smirking at me. ‘Why don’t you come back to my place and we can have some fun, okay?’ Why won’t he leave? I can’t hold myself back anymore. I stand up and my darkness starts to take over me. I start to walk towards him. ‘I’m so sorry…’ I say in a shaky voice. I can my eyes changing into a crimson red. I suddenly jump onto him and wrap my legs around his waist and go for his neck. ‘Andie STOP… PLEASE!’ I look up with my evil red eyes and teeth as sharp as knives. When Tae sees my true self, he steps back.