Vampire Love chapter 2

Vampire Love

‘Am I a monster?’ I asked Jimin. Suddenly Jimin grabs my face between his hands. ‘Don’t ever say something that stupid to me again!’ Weirdly those words comforted me.

A few months later, everyone started calling me a freak or a monster. It bothered me a lot but Jimin would always be there and stand up for me. At lunch no one came up to Jimin to ask him out or flirt with him, it wasn’t normal. I looked up and saw a crowd of girls gathering around another table. Jimin stood up and walked over to the table, to see what was happening. I couldn’t care less who it was, so I finished my “smoothie” in my flask. After about twenty minutes, I notice Jimin wasn’t back. I looked up and saw him talking to a new guy and all the girls were gone. Jimin stands up and walks towards me. ‘Hey, come here and meet my friend. I’ve basically known him since I was born. My mum and his mum are best friends. Come!’ I slowly get up and Jimin grabs my hand and drags me across the lunch hall. With a massive smile on his face he says ‘This is Taehyung.’ He carries on talking but I’m distracted by his handsome face. ‘Earth to Andie… Hello!’ I quickly snap out of it and he put his hand out. I hesitate. ‘Andie it’s fine, he knows about us.’ I turn to Jimin with a surprised look but turn back to Taehyung and put my hand out to shake his. ‘Hi my name is Andie, nice to meet you Taehyung…’ I’m just lost in his deep, dark chocolate brown eyes. Suddenly he replies ‘Whatever... I don’t care.’ My eyes widen at his rudeness. Who does he think he is? ‘What’s wrong with you’ I say in a snappy voice. ‘Tae be nice to her, she’s important to me’ With that comment Taehyung just rolls his eyes. ‘Jimin’ I say and he quickly turns his head to me. ‘Can we go home?’ I say. ‘But--’ Before he can finish, I cut him off. ‘I’m really tired.’ He can see that I wanted something from him so he nodded. ‘Bye Tae… I’ll talk to you later!’ He spuds him and we turn our backs to leave. ‘Hey Chim-Chim, can we stay at your place for a while with Joy?’ Bad enough he has attitude, he’s rude as well. Can’t he just stay at his own house and who the hell is Joy! Jimin being to kind like normal, said yes. Jimin looked at me and I just rolled my eyes and walked off to the car.

As I’m walking to the car, I see a group of girls in front of it. ‘Oh, she graces us with her presence!’ Their group leader said and the girls started laughing. I just ignore them and try to open the car door, but one of the girls grab my hair and pulls it back. It hurts and I let out a small whimper. All the girls started laughing. ‘Aww that’s so cute.’ One of the girls said, still pulling my hair. My eyes are shut tight with tears gathering in the corners and rolling down my cheeks. Come on Jimin, where are you… I need you...