Vampire Love chapter 3

Vampire Love

Suddenly everything goes silent and they let go of my hair. I slowly open my eyes and see everyone is frozen. ‘What the hell is happening?’ I shout. I turn around and see Taehyung standing there. ‘What did you do?’ I shout at him. Then I see a girl coming from behind a car and hugs Taehyung. She breaks the hug and runs up to me and sticks out her hand. ‘Hi my name is Joy, I’m Taehyung’s sister!’ She has a massive smile on her face, so I smile back at her. ‘Hey, my name is Andie.’ Her smile grows even bigger. ‘That’s such a nice name. Oh, everything looks frozen because that’s my power.’ My eyes widen. ‘Your power… does that mean you’re a--’ Before I could finish my sentence she cuts in. ‘Yes, I’m a vampire like you!’ and she flings herself onto me and hugs me tight. ‘I hope we can be best friends. I saw those bullies waiting for you and hurting you so I froze them, to help you.’ She has such a cool power. ‘Thank you for helping me but if you froze everyone, how can me and Taehyung still move?’ She starts giggling. ‘Because I chose who can move and who can’t.’ She must be really strong, if she is able to do that. My eyes drifted off and I look at Taehyung. ‘Does that mean you’re a vampire too?’ He shakes his head but not even one word came out. ‘Ignore him, he thinks he’s cool.’ We both start laughing.

After what felt like hours, Jimin comes out of the school and Joy runs up to him. ‘Hey there cutie!’ How can she be so confident? ‘Hi Joy’ Jimin says nervously. ‘Yo, Andie, I’m guessing Joy told you about her powers, right?’ I nod. ‘It’s similar to mine.’ Suddenly Joy buts in. ‘What’s you power?’ As I am about to speak Jimin tells her. ‘She can reverse time, so let’s say you pause time, Andie can rewind it. So, it’s cool, you can work together.’ Joy turns to me and we smile at each other. Jimin come towards me and starts to whisper in my ear. ‘Can you go back home in Tae’s car please’ I start to glare at him. Is he serious! How can I go in a car with HIM! Jimin gives me a pathetic look. ‘Please Andie, I’m begging you… I really want to catch up with Joy’ Then he blushes. ‘You owe me big time.’ I whisper in his ear. He flings himself onto me and start thanking me over and over again. ‘Don’t worry about it, you’re dead when you get home.’ Jimin starts laughing. ‘Hey Tae, do you mind giving Andie a ride home and I’ll take Joy?’ He rolls his eyes. ‘Only because you want to flirt with my sister.’ He mumbled under his breath. I heard it and started laughing.

He suddenly started walking to his car. Should I follow him? I look at Jimin but he’s already walking to his car. ‘Do you want a ride or not?’ He shouted from his car, in a cold, harsh voice. I start moving towards him but I’m fast, so I got in the car before he did. He gave me an “are you serious” face. I just put my seatbelt on and pretended I didn’t see it. He eventually sits down and turns the radio on. He has Metallica blasting from the radio. ‘You can change it if you want.’ He said out of nowhere. ‘No, I’m fine… they’re one of my favourite bands.’ He smirks. ‘What?’ I say. ‘It’s a bit stereotypical… Vampire chick who likes rock music.’ I smile. ‘I guess.’ The rest of the journey was silent. He makes everything so awkward. After what felt like forever, we are at our house. As I get out of the car, I try to think of something to say to him. ‘aren’t your parents going to be worried that you’re here… have you told them yet?’ He just looks away and nods his head. I unlock the door and we go inside. I see Jimin sitting on the sofa and I tap his shoulder. He looks at me and jumped a bit. ‘Jimmy, can you help me change my sheets on my bed?’ He looks at me weirdly but saw I needed his help with something else so he got up. ‘Okay… I’ll be back in a minute.’ And he smiled at Joy. We get up and quickly go to my room. ‘Jimin, what about Taehyungs and Joy’s parents? Don’t they want to stay with them?’ Jimin looked down and sighed. ‘You asked Tae in the car, didn’t you?’