Unwanted guest

Evil Moon
On saturday morning, I hop down on the stairs one by one, rubbing off my eyes in sleepiness. The loudness sound from the television can be heard from here and when my feet lands at the last stair, I jolt up my my head to find if anyone in the living room.

Yawning "Mom!?"

Both of my bare feets glued down on the cold floor, still at the staircase area even though I have took the last one. I'm too lazy to walk to the living room. My father is probably asleep in the room so I just assuming it's my mom who are sitting there.

"You're finally up" 

Her head suddenly pops out from the kitchen room. I promptly run my gaze in the direction "Eh?"

Dragging down my feet to her and watch her showing her back over me already. She is like preparing something and my hand mischievously trying to snatch at the toast in front of me. My mom notice it amazingly and slaps me in the hand "You don't wash your hand yet, right?"

I grin wider, she caught me in the act. 

She shakes her head and turning back to focus on her unfinished work "Can you help me bringing the jug at the living room, breakfast is not ready yet" She orders me randomly. 

"Eh? But-"

"Quick. No questioning back" She cuts me off and giggle after I responded her with a click in my tongue.

My eyes land at the glass jug that had been filled up by a sort of tea we are usually drink in the morning and sighing. I grab it anyway and cautionly carry them to the living room as my mom requested. 

But the grip almost loose down at the moment I approach the living room. A short gasp escape my mouth so fast as the sight of familiar figure out emerged clear in front of my face. Instantly I stop my feet dramatically with my eyes grow big.

A tiny smirk visible across his mouth as his gaze stare back at me "Hello baby"  

"WHAT-"

I smack my lips back, realizing my mom probably could hear me screaming from here. I drag my feet closer to where he is sitting on one of my sofa. Unbelievable, with that smug face he is showing me. He doesn't look guilty at all which having me furious.

I set the jug in the coffee table almost in a rough slam but gladly I didn't break it. Jongup lifts his gaze up at me who are already stand right in front of him. I point my index finger at his face "What the hell you're doing here? And how the heck-"

I cover my mouth an instant as I take two strides backward. Realization hit me when I remember I didn't brush my teeth yet. He looks at me confused but then an amusing smile appears on his face.

"Just what the heck you're doing here?!" with frustrated face, I ask him with a hand still cover my mouth. 

He laughs abruptly "You just remind me of Anna when she woke up in the morning" 

"Anna who?" My eyebrows wrinkle deep in confusion and watch him slow down a chortle shortly after.

"Just the character that I love" He simply answer me back with his eyes still locking on my face. 

"By the way" He casually leans his back on my sofa, crossing his arms "You didn't bring along with a cup. How do I even to drink this?" 

My jaw clutches tight, his nonchalant infuriated me. "You have not answered me yet, you " I grit my teeth.

My inner is screaming and having me nearly burst into an anger at the male. He brushes his nose once before a voice interrupts our strained moment.

"You guys look quite close" My mom walks in to the living room with a tray of her beautiful cups. I hold my breath, biting down my unsettle emotion.

"Why did you let a stranger get into our house?" I spin around with my white pyjamas floating a bit, dropping down my hands to my sides with unsatisfied face.

Instantly, she chuckles as probably think I have made some of typical friend joke though my face is obviously serious right now "He is your friend, Of course I did let him in" She jokely states.

I glance at the corner of my eyes and his affront smirk greets my sight. I scoff off and roll my eyes up.

Swinging my hand, I breath in "But, he-"

"Are you not getting shower yet? Go look at yourself Honey. My daughter is smelly and untiny in front of the guest" She cuts me off.

"But-"

"Don't but me, now go clean yourself. Your friend wants to take you out"

I wide my eyes "He what?"

"Chae Eunri" Her voice forming a slight warning. I groan frustrated, slowly give up. I can't believe my mom just defense him more than her daughter and Jongup secretly lifts his eyebrow at me as a toothy grin showing.

That bastard will never let me breath! 

I turn on my heel and stomp off the stairs in completely huff. The moment I trespassed my own room like a wild animal, I quickly look for a mirror then checking myself out of curiosity.

"OH MY GOD!" I holler. 

Good thing my bedroom door had been shut tight after I slammed it close with a loud 'bang' a minute ago. So my screaming won't reach them. 

I look like a total hell. Awful and ugly. No wonder my mom insisting me so desperating. 

My hair is messy. Now I know who Anna he was talking about. It's from the popular Disney movie: FROZEN and I admit it I do look like her in the scene where she woke up with that horrible look. 

Holy.. ! 

I'm trying not to flip everything in my own room instead walking to the bed and throwing myself there, rolling side to side due to mental breakdown I'm having right now.

....

"I want it back" I firmly say with an unhappy face. 

Jongup turns to pay attention at me who are just walking out of my house. He is standing on the gate where he was waiting for me a while ago. We just had a breakfast that my mom had prepared and how much I've endured myself earlier to not sounds rude in front of my mother.

I wanted so bad to kick him out but my mom treated him nicer than I have ever expected and I'm glad he didn't say about him being my boyfriend or else there would be another case for me to face it.

He shoves both of his hands inside the pockets of his navy jeans and watch me walking in his direction "What?"

"My dignity" I mutter, slightly embarrassed. 

He smiles "Ok. I'm sorry, is that enough?" He lifts his eyebrow, don't sound sincere at all. 

I stare at him long, furiously inhale and kick his leg. "Maybe this is enough" I state.

Quickly, he groans out as holding his sore leg in his hand with a frown of pain, rubbing the pain off before setting down on the ground.

I tsk and skip past my gate. He chuckles "You're quite rough. I see"

"You should not mess with me at the first plcae" I give him a little warning.

"But I like it anyway" He murmurs from behind. 

I roll my eyes and approach his green motorbike, spinning and I lean my back at it as I watch him coming over afterward. He looks stunning without school uniform wrapping on his body. His white button down shirt undeniable look fine on him too but what had distracted me the most is he is wearing some accessories which appearing him as a different character. Those ear piercings, that silver necklace with a glitter pendant hang on his chest. I feel a little weird in my stomach and instantly I pull myself together.

"By the way, How did you know my house?" I cross my arms over my chest. "Did you stalk me?"

Jongup scoffs, and suddenly comes to trap me with his hands on either of my sides onto his motorbike, setting down his eyes to mine intently. "You think?"

A bit of panic rush over my entire body as I lean backward a bit. "Don't try to do something stupid, or else-"

"I thought you have forgotten" He cuts me off, slightly smile. 

"What?"

"That you've owned me a kiss"

My eyes enlarge. "Not today satan" I muster all my courage and quickly push his head, escaping myself from his invisible 'cage'.

"As if we never did before" He amusingly mutters, his gaze following me who are taking a huge distance from him.. 

"Whatever!" I throw my hand at the air, refuse to remember about that horrible forcing kiss that we had before. "Now you better tell me your plan, where are you taking me?" I change the topic right away. 

He doesn't answer me yet instead letting it hang, straddling his bike and putting helmet on his head before throwing another one at me. 

I almost stumble on catching them and hurriedly slide in on my head before he mentioned me to get on his bike which I did. 

Once I hopped it, I feel a little awkward and unsure where to put my hands to even support my body that has been forced me into a bend posture. He didn't move yet as if waiting on something.

"You can put your hands around my waist" He finally says it. 

I hesitate and decide to just grip onto his shirt. He snickers over my ridiculous action. "It won't work that way" He remarks, and start to move abruptly which having me quickly lingering my hands around his waist due to the speed he is pressing over.  

"I told you" He gleefully says and I feel a smirk on his lips.

"You did it on purpose, right?" I tighten my jaw.

"Well, you are starting to know me well, darling"

Once again I roll my eyes up.

Honestly I tried harder not to meet my  on his back but it seems like I had too. So I just forcibly let it off since I have no choice. Obviously.

Damn you, motorbike.